pixeltracker

It Did Not Take Them Long- Page 2

It Did Not Take Them Long

orangeskittles Profile Photo
orangeskittles
#25It Did Not Take Them Long
Posted: 3/29/11 at 11:04am

Roxy, did you even plan on seeing The Book of Mormon? Do you think it's the kind of show you and the missus would enjoy? Or do you just want to complain about a hit show raising their ticket prices?

Like a firework unexploded
Wanting life but never knowing how

Michael Bennett Profile Photo
Michael Bennett
#26It Did Not Take Them Long
Posted: 3/29/11 at 11:12am

Almost every production on and Off Broadway offers discounts and all it takes is some careful advance planning and theatrical savvy to take advantage of them. Some of the posters here are amazingly talented at it! Take note and learn!

For the record, this year I've only paid full price to two productions: WAR HORSE (which incidentally did offer discounts) and SLEEP NO MORE.

Frankly, I really applaud most producers for making theatre SURPRISINGLY affordable for those people smart enough to do their homework or make a little effort.

FindingNamo
#27It Did Not Take Them Long
Posted: 3/29/11 at 11:13am

He said he had no interest in it, but a friend heard about the price rise, and the friend must have given him some sort of contact outrage.

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

Cape Twirl of Doom Profile Photo
Cape Twirl of Doom
#28It Did Not Take Them Long
Posted: 3/29/11 at 11:18am

Or do you just want to complain about a hit show raising their ticket prices?

Bingo. Roxy does nothing but complain about money and talk about him & his wife seeing shows. I knew this thread would be about ticket prices as soon as I saw who posted it.

"It's Phantom meets Hamlet... Phamlet!"

After Eight
#29It Did Not Take Them Long
Posted: 3/29/11 at 6:58pm

"Bingo. Roxy does nothing but complain about money and talk about him & his wife seeing shows."

Don't know about the money part, but isn't that what most people do on this board---- talk about the shows they've seen?

In effect, isn't that the purpose of this board?

Videos