ANYTHING GOES Rush

perfectlymarvelous Profile Photo
perfectlymarvelous
#25ANYTHING GOES Rush
Posted: 11/6/11 at 1:23pm

Bumping, has anyone tried this recently? I'd really like to see Stephenie J. Block in the show and Hiptix are sold out almost all the way through December, and I just want to know when a good time to get there would be/if it's calmed down at all without Sutton being there.

emilyfaye48 Profile Photo
emilyfaye48
#26ANYTHING GOES Rush
Posted: 11/13/11 at 12:21am

bump please, I'm going tomorrow and am planning on getting there at 11am. thoughts anyone?

Without bread we'd just be hungry but without theatre we'd be dead

Blockhead24 Profile Photo
Blockhead24
#27ANYTHING GOES Rush
Posted: 11/13/11 at 12:56am

Got there at 8am on Tuesday and was third in line

emilyfaye48 Profile Photo
emilyfaye48
#28ANYTHING GOES Rush
Posted: 11/13/11 at 2:09am

How many were there by 10am? Were there people who lined up who didn't get tickets?

Without bread we'd just be hungry but without theatre we'd be dead

michellek45
#29ANYTHING GOES Rush
Posted: 11/20/11 at 2:25pm

Has anyone been to this recently? Seems like 8/9 would be a fine time to get there. My family's coming to visit over Thanksgiving week, and we wanted to see this. Do rushes get markedly more crowded for Wednesday/Friday Thanksgiving performances?

Bwayfan80
#30ANYTHING GOES Rush
Posted: 11/20/11 at 2:42pm

Rushed on Wednesday evening but didn't get to the theater till after 3 pm and there were many tickets left. In fact half the row (last row in mezz and excellent view) remained completely empty.

I'd really say its hit or miss with it. you might have a better chance on Wednesday while Stephanie is still there but Friday is Suttons first day back as well as the day after thanksgiving so I'd imagine lines will be crazy.

Personally I'd suggest going to see Stephanie while you can, she's phenomenal in the role.

shrekster224 Profile Photo
shrekster224
#31ANYTHING GOES Rush
Posted: 11/20/11 at 2:59pm

I was there 2 weeks ago and was shut out. Third in line, but they only had 6 tickets. The first person had friends coming and bought 5 all together, the second person just needed a single.

I was kind of upset, but it shows that there policy is really too hard to predict. Some days 0, some days 30 tickets. Anything change more recently? I really would love to see the show while Stephanie is still in it.

EDIT: Wait, now I'm confused. When is Stephanie's last day?

Bwayfan80
#32ANYTHING GOES Rush
Posted: 11/20/11 at 3:05pm

Stephanie's last day was supposed to be this Tuesday but was extended till Wednesday since sutton delayed her return.

Videos