Phillypinto
#25The King and I at TKTS
Posted: 7/28/15 at 2:38am

yes but not very nice

Use my fabulous TodayTix code: JEYCY

UnwoundFantasies
#26The King and I at TKTS
Posted: 7/28/15 at 9:11am

I don't think it was his character, more so that the LCT box office attendants are probably asked about student rush several times a day. He just seemed frustrated and annoyed to be answering the same question yet again. 

neonlightsxo
#27The King and I at TKTS
Posted: 7/28/15 at 9:14am

There was abundant student rush last week. Anyone who missed it is at fault. You're not going to be able to get rush while Kelli is in, at least not this year.

Phillypinto Profile Photo
Phillypinto
#28The King and I at TKTS
Posted: 7/28/15 at 3:07pm

oh bla bla please the show is up on tkts again today sooo i WILL get rush for this next month. Roundabout is much better about their rush. They are nice enough to have a sign in front of the doors. Learn ****ing lincoln center

neonlightsxo
#29The King and I at TKTS
Posted: 7/28/15 at 3:12pm

Your entitlement is disgusting.

Phillypinto
#30The King and I at TKTS
Posted: 7/28/15 at 3:22pm

"blow it out your assssssss"

OlBlueEyes Profile Photo
OlBlueEyes
#31The King and I at TKTS
Posted: 7/28/15 at 3:54pm

To change the subject, did anyone here see Betsy in the role. I'm not familiar with her, but she and Jeremy Jordan will be with the New York Pops at Carnegie Hall next March and I'm trying to decide whether to subscribe.

Fans of Steven Pasquale, he and Sierra Boggess will be appearing with the Pops on October 9th at Carnegie Hall to sing Rodgers and Hammerstein.

I think we've had a little too much of R & H III lately and could use a little more R & H. Sometimes I'm not sure if I believe that the same man composed the music with those two lyricists.

neonlightsxo
#32The King and I at TKTS
Posted: 7/28/15 at 4:01pm

Hammerstein II was the lyricist we usually speak of, but I saw Betsy and adored her as Anna. She was fantastic.

Updated On: 7/28/15 at 04:01 PM

neonlightsxo
#33The King and I at TKTS
Posted: 7/28/15 at 4:04pm

OlBlueEyes, I just looked at the site.

http://www.carnegiehall.org/Subscriptions/2015-2016-Season/The-New-York-Pops/

It's Betsy WOLFE not Betsy Morgan, unless you know something I don't.

Updated On: 7/29/15 at 04:04 PM

OlBlueEyes Profile Photo
OlBlueEyes
#34The King and I at TKTS
Posted: 7/28/15 at 5:27pm

"OlBlueEyes, I just looked at the site. http://www.carnegiehall.org/Subscriptions/2015-2016-Season/The-New-York-Pops/

It's Betsy WOLFE not Betsy Morgan, unless you know something I don't. "

Then I'm embarrassed. There just aren't that many women named Betsy around any more, I guess I thought. I hope I got Steven Pasquale right.

By the way, maybe the best place to go for King and I cast changes is the Lincoln Center Theater web site, www.lct.org/shows/king-and-i/schedule/. They even say that they will email you with cast changes?

One year when I subscribed to Roundabout they called me on the phone on the day of the performance to tell me one of the stars would be out, and offered to help me exchange.

Phillypinto
#35The King and I at TKTS
Posted: 7/28/15 at 5:31pm

the King and I tickets at tkts got SNATCHED! sold out!

theminutepast
#36The King and I at TKTS
Posted: 7/29/15 at 11:43am

How do you know when the Beaumont is offering rush and all the relevant details about when to go, cash-only, student vs general, etc? I'd like to grab a good deal on tickets and see Betsy Morgan in the role in September when Kelli is out.

neonlightsxo
#37The King and I at TKTS
Posted: 7/29/15 at 1:30pm

theminutepast, last week they announced that they would have rush via the LCT twitter account, so keep an eye on that.

The rush info is here: http://www.lct.org/about/faq/

$32, cash or card, 2 hours before the show. Student Rush only, they will check your ID.

Updated On: 7/29/15 at 01:30 PM

cglaid Profile Photo
cglaid
#38The King and I at TKTS
Posted: 7/29/15 at 3:00pm

Betsy will be in the Public Theatre's First Daughter Suite October 6-November 15. Will someone take over standby entirely, or just cover for Betsy's absence?

rsaleh
#39The King and I at TKTS
Posted: 7/29/15 at 3:07pm

Does anyone have a picture of the stage before the show? I love to see what the setting looks like.

Thanks!

Videos