favorite caroline songs

nystateomind04 Profile Photo
nystateomind04
#25re: favorite caroline songs
Posted: 9/2/04 at 5:52pm

I LOVE "Underwater", Tonya's voice is just so soothing in that song. I always get chills when she says "Someday we'll talk again, but there's things we'll never say. That sorrow deep inside you, it inside me too, and it never go away..."

re: favorite caroline songs Why'd it have to go????

NuggetMonkeys Profile Photo
NuggetMonkeys
#26re: favorite caroline songs
Posted: 9/2/04 at 5:53pm

caliber, not calibar.
-d.b.j-

Vary My Days.

joeyjoe Profile Photo
joeyjoe
#27re: favorite caroline songs
Posted: 9/2/04 at 7:34pm

nystate, it left to make room for All Vibrations or Shook Up Good or something of that ilk... Updated On: 9/2/04 at 07:34 PM

nystateomind04
#28re: favorite caroline songs
Posted: 9/2/04 at 7:52pm

Which makes me want to send the producers of such shows tapes of myself venting about their greedy, artically inept decision-making tactics, while wearing a Santa Claus suit.

Can you tell that "Caroline" isn't the only show that I'm pissed I won't be able to see anymore?

nystateomind04
#29re: favorite caroline songs
Posted: 9/2/04 at 7:53pm

Which makes me want to send the producers of such shows tapes of myself venting about their greedy, artically inept decision-making tactics, while wearing a Santa Claus suit.

Can you tell that "Caroline" isn't the only show that I'm pissed I won't be able to see anymore?

nystateomind04
#30re: favorite caroline songs
Posted: 9/2/04 at 7:53pm

Can you tell that "Caroline" isn't the only show that I'm mad about not being able to see anymore?

CATSNYrevival Profile Photo
CATSNYrevival
#31re: favorite caroline songs
Posted: 9/2/04 at 8:11pm

okay, so I listened to it for a second time and while I still can't say I like it, I did find a favorite song and it's called "Moon Trio"... re: favorite caroline songs

BreakingTheCircle07 Profile Photo
BreakingTheCircle07
#32re: favorite caroline songs
Posted: 9/2/04 at 9:11pm

Geez, what took so long for this board to get up and running? Let's be nice, guys. We all knew what the post meant.

Lot's Wife
I Hate the Bus
Moon Trio
Long Distance (Veanne's wonderful)
Caroline and Dotty
and pretty much all of Scene 1 (I <3 the Radio)

Variations on a Theme blog: http://panekattack.blogspot.com/

Videos