pixeltracker

For Phantom, Q, Little Women and Wick. experts- Page 2

For Phantom, Q, Little Women and Wick. experts

FosseBoi
#25re: For Phantom, Q, Little Women and Wick. experts
Posted: 1/29/05 at 4:41pm

TGIF- stop pouting! lol!re: For Phantom, Q, Little Women and Wick. experts

"I've always secretly longed for an actress to get to the top of the cherry picker and projectile vomit all over the guards below."- Wonderwaiter in the "Defy Gravity?" thread. ~~~~~~~~My dream? Sutton Foster as Cassie in A Chorus Line

TGIF Profile Photo
TGIF
#26re: For Phantom, Q, Little Women and Wick. experts
Posted: 1/29/05 at 4:42pm

*strains to smile*

better?

I want to write music. I want to sit down right now at my piano and write a song that people will listen to and remember and do the same thing every morning...for the rest of my life. - Jonathan Larson. Tick, Tick...BOOM!

FosseBoi
#27re: For Phantom, Q, Little Women and Wick. experts
Posted: 1/29/05 at 4:44pm

Much!

hehe! your funny!re: For Phantom, Q, Little Women and Wick. experts

"I've always secretly longed for an actress to get to the top of the cherry picker and projectile vomit all over the guards below."- Wonderwaiter in the "Defy Gravity?" thread. ~~~~~~~~My dream? Sutton Foster as Cassie in A Chorus Line

TGIF Profile Photo
TGIF
#28re: For Phantom, Q, Little Women and Wick. experts
Posted: 1/29/05 at 4:50pm

eh, I do my best.

I want to write music. I want to sit down right now at my piano and write a song that people will listen to and remember and do the same thing every morning...for the rest of my life. - Jonathan Larson. Tick, Tick...BOOM!

FosseBoi
#29re: For Phantom, Q, Little Women and Wick. experts
Posted: 1/29/05 at 4:52pm

you do a good job! hehe!

FosseBoi
#30re: For Phantom, Q, Little Women and Wick. experts
Posted: 1/29/05 at 4:53pm

you do a good job! *giggles*

TGIF Profile Photo
TGIF
#31re: For Phantom, Q, Little Women and Wick. experts
Posted: 1/29/05 at 4:55pm

Why Thank you. *curtseys*

FosseBoi
#32re: For Phantom, Q, Little Women and Wick. experts
Posted: 1/29/05 at 4:55pm

sorry for the 2x post! Didnt mean to do that!

lizheartsu Profile Photo
lizheartsu
#33re: For Phantom, Q, Little Women and Wick. experts
Posted: 1/29/05 at 5:17pm

no, should I have?

*I don't care if I'm ever rich or famous, I just wanna be a star*

RumTumTugger22 Profile Photo
RumTumTugger22
#34re: For Phantom, Q, Little Women and Wick. experts
Posted: 1/30/05 at 2:05pm

Wait is Kristen coming back?

CAGES OR WINGS? WHICH DO YOU PREFER? ASK THE BIRDS. FEAR OR LOVE, BABY? DON'T SAY THE ANSWER, ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS.

wicked4life51 Profile Photo
wicked4life51
#35re: For Phantom, Q, Little Women and Wick. experts
Posted: 1/30/05 at 6:30pm

well ok they out out a EPA for wicked a while ago in Backstage and i was going to audition but had a show that week or something. Well they will be starting to do cast changes in like march area i think? i dunot know if i am right or not? (bwayguy2 chill) but i will defeintly keep you guys postedd on this , epo pm me and we will chat ok ttyl

"what? what is it? do i have something in my teeth? ok lets get this over with : no im not seasick,yes ive always been green, and no i didnt chew grass as a child "

Videos