Anthony Rapp

Dreamcatcher Profile Photo
Dreamcatcher
#25re: Anthony Rapp
Posted: 3/9/05 at 12:22am

Yeah she is an amazing actress and I could easily picture her in the role of Mimi. But I guess we will have to wait and see and then let out a HUGE cheer when the promos start coming out. WOOHOO!!!

I wanted to get something that an "ex"-junkie like him would really appreciate and cherish....it's a brick of heroin shaped like a heart. -Scrubs

Racetrack Profile Photo
Racetrack
#26re: Anthony Rapp
Posted: 3/9/05 at 12:29am

I've only seen her in two movies I think. But that's off-topic anyway.

And I think from being tired I just got confused by Lael's post, but that's okay.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey, Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say. The oldest hath borne most; we that are young Shall never see so much, nor live so long"-Edgar in King Lear

LaeloftheLakes Profile Photo
LaeloftheLakes
#27re: Anthony Rapp
Posted: 3/9/05 at 12:32am

What's so confusing? She asked if we thought he'd get freaked out, I responded by citing an article I read a while ago.

"I am special, I am special! Please, God, please, don't let me be normal!" ---Louisa, The Fantasticks
---
---
Intolerant of intolerance.

Dreamcatcher Profile Photo
Dreamcatcher
#28re: Anthony Rapp
Posted: 3/9/05 at 12:36am

lol yeah just a thought. I mean some people would be deeply flattered, others would be deeply disturbed. It all depends on the person I guess....

I wanted to get something that an "ex"-junkie like him would really appreciate and cherish....it's a brick of heroin shaped like a heart. -Scrubs

Racetrack Profile Photo
Racetrack
#29re: Anthony Rapp
Posted: 3/9/05 at 12:40am

Sorry Lael it's from lack of sleep I was confused. Okay so I wasn't confused...I don't know what I was. Don't mind me.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey, Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say. The oldest hath borne most; we that are young Shall never see so much, nor live so long"-Edgar in King Lear

Fizz
#30re: Anthony Rapp
Posted: 5/19/05 at 11:38am

I love Anthony to pieces, he's seriously a huge role model to me. Most people don't think he's handsome at first, but then he just becomes so adorable and endearing. And his eyes have that bright sparkle, I can't really describe it but this one article did...

"Anthony is blessed with the sort of mischievous good looks that suggest there's something terribly interesting going on behind his bright blue eyes. There is."

Videos