Anthony Rapp

touchmeinthemorning
#0Anthony Rapp
Posted: 3/7/05 at 11:27pm

How is he still so damn goodlooking? Even at 26, my looks take some sort of a nose dive, but he just gets more and more attractive.

"Fundamentalism means never having to say 'I'm wrong.'" -- unknown

LaeloftheLakes Profile Photo
LaeloftheLakes
#1re: Anthony Rapp
Posted: 3/7/05 at 11:28pm

I don't know...but damn! And is it just me, or does he now look younger than anytime in the last five or six years?

HE'S SHRINKING!!! He's aging backwards!!!

"I am special, I am special! Please, God, please, don't let me be normal!" ---Louisa, The Fantasticks
---
---
Intolerant of intolerance.

touchmeinthemorning
#2re: Anthony Rapp
Posted: 3/7/05 at 11:29pm

Perhaps he bargained with the devil to get that whole reverse thing going on.

Or, perhaps he's just hot.

"Fundamentalism means never having to say 'I'm wrong.'" -- unknown

PJ
#3re: Anthony Rapp
Posted: 3/7/05 at 11:29pm

I personally have always had a thing for Mr. Rapp. I think he's adorable.

Dreamcatcher Profile Photo
Dreamcatcher
#4re: Anthony Rapp
Posted: 3/7/05 at 11:54pm

You guys are so entertaining. :-P But even I have to admit that he seems to retain eternal youth....him and my math tutor....lucky boys!

I wanted to get something that an "ex"-junkie like him would really appreciate and cherish....it's a brick of heroin shaped like a heart. -Scrubs

Racetrack Profile Photo
Racetrack
#5re: Anthony Rapp
Posted: 3/8/05 at 12:02am

Dream do we really want to dive into that one with the tutor?

"The weight of this sad time we must obey, Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say. The oldest hath borne most; we that are young Shall never see so much, nor live so long"-Edgar in King Lear

DickonDefysGravity Profile Photo
DickonDefysGravity
#6re: Anthony Rapp
Posted: 3/8/05 at 12:12am

Why did he receive no Tony nod for RENT??? Personally, I think he was much stronger than Pascal.

And you think of all of the things you've seen, and you wish that you could live in between ,and you're back again only different than before... After the Sky. -Into the Woods (Jack)

rice and beans AND cheese
#7re: Anthony Rapp
Posted: 3/8/05 at 12:20am

Anthony Rapp is just so damn hot!!! I can look at his picture for hours.... *sigh* I need to give him a hug....

"It's a long story, althought it's kinda-of a short one." ~~ Wolfwood

Dreamcatcher
#8re: Anthony Rapp
Posted: 3/8/05 at 12:50am

haha Race :-P No we probably don't, and we won't for everyone's sanity but I'm just saying that he is another one of those people who never seem to get older. Actually in the recent pics I've seen of most of the OBC returning for the movie, they don't seem to be affected by time. In fact they all pretty much look how they did in 1996 and with the small phsyical changes they are making (haircuts etc) to better fit the roles you couldn't tell the difference if you compared a present day pic with a pic of them from 9 years ago. Pretty cool if you ask me. re: Anthony Rapp

I wanted to get something that an "ex"-junkie like him would really appreciate and cherish....it's a brick of heroin shaped like a heart. -Scrubs

Racetrack Profile Photo
Racetrack
#9re: Anthony Rapp
Posted: 3/8/05 at 1:08am

Yeah just in case of anything let's not bring that up. While funny, but still not the right place. Think of the sanity of everyone else is good. I agree.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey, Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say. The oldest hath borne most; we that are young Shall never see so much, nor live so long"-Edgar in King Lear

Katecab99 Profile Photo
Katecab99
#10re: Anthony Rapp
Posted: 3/8/05 at 4:45pm

love him, love him, love him!!

LaeloftheLakes
#11re: Anthony Rapp
Posted: 3/8/05 at 5:23pm

Is it just me, or is there a sudden abundance of Anthony threads in the last couple days? Not that I'm complaining, mind you...

"I am special, I am special! Please, God, please, don't let me be normal!" ---Louisa, The Fantasticks
---
---

sharkgirl100
#12re: Anthony Rapp
Posted: 3/8/05 at 5:31pm

no it ain't you. its just he's so cool and awesome! everyone can't talk about him without staring into space doing one of those long sighs that means you just wanna go and hug'em.

Joshua488
#13re: Anthony Rapp
Posted: 3/8/05 at 5:33pm

He is so sexy!

The only RENT OBC member that seems to have been affected by the years is Daphne Rubin-Vega. I think she's still a beautiful woman, but she doesn't look the age of her character anymore.

sharkgirl100
#14re: Anthony Rapp
Posted: 3/8/05 at 5:37pm

well her character is suppose to be 19 but i still wish she was in it. oh well.

Joshua488
#15re: Anthony Rapp
Posted: 3/8/05 at 5:38pm

Yes, I know.

That's why I said that she doesn't look the age of her character anymore.

LaeloftheLakes
#16re: Anthony Rapp
Posted: 3/8/05 at 5:42pm

*sigh* The hotness of Anthony compells several threads.

---
---

incendiary_wit Profile Photo
incendiary_wit
#17re: Anthony Rapp
Posted: 3/8/05 at 5:46pm

I think we all just know Anthony is a member here and want him to see this and think "Wow! Those are such nice people, i want to respond personally to all of them."

At least that's why I'm doing this =8-> <---Yes, this is a Marky smiley...enjoy the geekiness

Okay, that's not true, I love Anthony and will claim my love for this amazing man as eternal until I die. He is such an inspiration to me both professionally and personally. And now that the intelligent comversion is over with...

OMFG!!! He is the SEXIEST man to draw breath and far too old for me, but I don't give a damn because he's so unbelievably handsome!

1. Ted Allen: Everyone has an interesting life if you ask the right questions.
2. Great buckets of Spoffnor, they're going to sing!
3. "I love shrubs that are historical." -Johnny and The Sprites
4. "We're not singing it to you, we're singing it for us." -Rosario Dawson, about La Vie Boheme
5. "The best moments in reading are when you come across something - a thought, a feeling, a way of looking at things - which you had thought special and particular to you. And now, here it is, set down by someone else, a person you have never met, someone even who is long dead. And it is as if a hand has come out, and taken yours." -The History Boys
6. "Pass the parcel. That's sometimes all you can do. Take it, feel it and pass it on. Not for me, not for you, but for someone, somewhere, one day. Pass it on, boys. That's the game I want you to learn. Pass it on." -The History Boys
Updated On: 3/8/05 at 05:46 PM

LaeloftheLakes
#18re: Anthony Rapp
Posted: 3/8/05 at 5:54pm

Okay...that's actually NOT why I've been posting, but I can't deny the thought has crossed my mind. :P

I'll admit to being silly. Um, but what on EARTH did you mean about Anthony being too "long" for you? There are SO many places I could go with that...please, dear, tell me you meant another word. Most any other word.

---
---

zippyjen Profile Photo
zippyjen
#19re: Anthony Rapp
Posted: 3/8/05 at 6:02pm

i heart anthonny! And yes he still looks young which i love! lucky!

"At the opening night party, they had clowns on stilts, jugglers, a chocolate fountain, popcorn, hot dogs. [My son] looked at me like I had been holding back. Like, 'This is what you do?' I had to tell him, 'No, no, darling. Opening nights don't usually look like this.' It's usually a dark bar with a bottle of vodka." ?Chitty Chitty Bang Bang's Jan Maxwell plus i proudly share the title of the shortest member over the age of 10 with wickedrentq!

incendiary_wit Profile Photo
incendiary_wit
#20re: Anthony Rapp
Posted: 3/8/05 at 6:07pm

Post fixed...all due to the magic of MARK! *coughs* ignore that please...please?

Anyway, *clears throat* so yay, Anthony is pretty!

1. Ted Allen: Everyone has an interesting life if you ask the right questions.
2. Great buckets of Spoffnor, they're going to sing!
3. "I love shrubs that are historical." -Johnny and The Sprites
4. "We're not singing it to you, we're singing it for us." -Rosario Dawson, about La Vie Boheme
5. "The best moments in reading are when you come across something - a thought, a feeling, a way of looking at things - which you had thought special and particular to you. And now, here it is, set down by someone else, a person you have never met, someone even who is long dead. And it is as if a hand has come out, and taken yours." -The History Boys
6. "Pass the parcel. That's sometimes all you can do. Take it, feel it and pass it on. Not for me, not for you, but for someone, somewhere, one day. Pass it on, boys. That's the game I want you to learn. Pass it on." -The History Boys
Updated On: 3/8/05 at 06:07 PM

spiderdj82 Profile Photo
spiderdj82
#21re: Anthony Rapp
Posted: 3/8/05 at 6:09pm

**Bows to the genius who is Mr. Rapp**

"They're eating her and then they're going to eat me. OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!" -Troll 2

Dreamcatcher
#22re: Anthony Rapp
Posted: 3/9/05 at 12:12am

Haha Race, yeah it is hilarious but we'll leave it at that as to not lessen anyone's sanity. :-P And yeah I wish Daphne were in the movie as well but while she is still very beautiful, she doesn't look 19 anymore. But I have high hopes for Rosario Dawson. I've always been a fan and I think she'll do a good job as Mimi. re: Anthony Rapp

And yes I have noticed the large incline of Anthony threads around here lately. Fun to join in on all the convos but it makes me wonder if he is flattered by all this or creeped out. :-P If it were me I honestly dont know which one I'd be.....

LaeloftheLakes
#23re: Anthony Rapp
Posted: 3/9/05 at 12:16am

Not to assume or insinuate anything, but I DID read an article several years ago stating that he loves to be, um, pursued.

---
---

Racetrack Profile Photo
Racetrack
#24re: Anthony Rapp
Posted: 3/9/05 at 12:16am

Maybe we'll save that story for later? Lol. It is kind of funny if you think about it.

Yes there've been an increase, but that's okay. It's always fun.

I do think Rosario will be fine, somehow I just think she will.

Videos