pixeltracker

Taye Diggs Video Added To Rent Blog- Page 2

Taye Diggs Video Added To Rent Blog

ponine24601
#25re: Taye Diggs Video Added To Rent Blog
Posted: 7/27/05 at 7:17pm

aww Taye. how can you NOT love this man? i didn't think that he came off as a jerk at all. the video was adorable.

"They don't have to show clips of filming - have video interviews regarding Rent or the movie or something specific. Just not "OK, the camera is pointed at you. Do something." "

i agree with this. however, i think it's interesting to see what the actors do when they aren't filming as well.

"People asking questions, lost in confusion. Well I tell them there's no problems, only solutions." ~The one and only John Lennon

friesgirl Profile Photo
friesgirl
#26re: Taye Diggs Video Added To Rent Blog
Posted: 7/27/05 at 9:47pm

I didn't think Taye came off as a jerk at all. In fact, I kind of like the fact he doesn't dig (no pun intended) Benny's clothes. Benny is SUPPOSED to be a yuppy, therefore his outfits should be yuppy-ish, implying pretension and probably not hitting the standard they are intended to project.

As for the candy bar, I thought it was amusing, not jerky at all, but maybe that's just me.

Like the entries, I think there's a lot of the clips we don't see. I'm sure they film other things as well and they are cut down by the studio for the website. Just like there is a lag time after the actors send in their entries (there's a long lapse in time before they are posted, probably so the studio and their legal team can look the content over).

Dreamcatcher Profile Photo
Dreamcatcher
#27re: Taye Diggs Video Added To Rent Blog
Posted: 7/28/05 at 12:59am

I liked it, a bit akward at times but still very enjoyable to watch. It's kinda hard to find bad in Taye Diggs. :-P And if I can find a way to the premiere, I'm definitly bringing along a candy bar.

I wanted to get something that an "ex"-junkie like him would really appreciate and cherish....it's a brick of heroin shaped like a heart. -Scrubs

ElphieDefiesGravity Profile Photo
ElphieDefiesGravity
#28re: Taye Diggs Video Added To Rent Blog
Posted: 7/28/05 at 9:13pm

Yay! We get a Tracie Thoms video blog next!! re: Taye Diggs Video Added To Rent Blog

"Blow out the candles, Robert, and make a wish. Want something. Want something."

Wishes come true, not free.

musicnmath
#29re: Taye Diggs Video Added To Rent Blog
Posted: 7/28/05 at 10:13pm

WHY is this video not working for me?!?! I can see it! But I can't hear it!! grr.

EDIT: They added Windows Media Player. yay. I can hear it now. And it's definitely weird. Do these people KNOW we wait breathlessly for these morsels they dole out? sigh. Updated On: 7/28/05 at 10:13 PM

Videos