kelly clarkson

theatreboi11
#25re: kelly clarkson
Posted: 8/22/05 at 6:13pm

God she is way too talented to be a show like ASU! I vote for Maureen!

(Martha Graham from a letter to Agnes de Mille) "There is a vitality, a life force, a quickening That is translated through you into action, And because there is only one of you in all time, This expression is unique. If you block it, It will never exist through any other medium And be lost. The world will never have it. It is not your business to determine how good it is, Nor how valuable it is, Nor how it compares with other expressions. It is your business to keep it yours, clearly and directly, To keep the channel open. You do not even have to believe in yourself or your work. You have to keep open and aware Directly to the urges that motivate you. Keep the channel open. No artist is pleased. There is no satisfaction whatever at any time. There is only a queer, divine dissatisfaction, A blessed unrest that keeps us marching And makes us more alive than others."

muscle23ftl Profile Photo
muscle23ftl
#26re: kelly clarkson
Posted: 8/22/05 at 6:33pm

i hope she stays away from broadway...i like glamorous pop stars.....and i hope she stays away from this message board too! this should be off-topic, eventhough it talks about her on bway.

"People have their opinions and that doesn't mean that their opinions are wrong or right. I just take it with a grain of salt because opinions are like as*holes, everyone has one". -Felicia Finley-

SallyBrown Profile Photo
SallyBrown
#27re: kelly clarkson
Posted: 8/22/05 at 6:37pm

muscle- sorry, come again?

"It's a great feeling of power to be naked in front of people. We're happy to watch actual incredible graphic violence and gore, but as soon as somebody's naked it seems like the public goes a bit bananas about the whole thing."

Videos