pixeltracker

Anyone seen Liza lately?- Page 2

Anyone seen Liza lately?

FlaBroadway
#25re: Anyone seen Liza lately?
Posted: 1/14/06 at 8:00am

Seeing her tomorrow night in West Palm Beach. Can't wait!!!

Chenofan #1 Profile Photo
Chenofan #1
#26re: Anyone seen Liza lately?
Posted: 1/14/06 at 11:15am

August 13, 2005

I was at the stage door to Wicked (it was my birthday and my friend and cousin were there) and Liza just walks into the stage door. I started screaming along with my friend and she waved and my daddy got a picture of her and Ben Vereen.

And.....SCENE!

cookie2 Profile Photo
cookie2
#27re: Anyone seen Liza lately?
Posted: 1/16/06 at 2:11pm

I'm going to see her Friday night in Melbourne. So excited!!!

muscle23ftl, how did you meet her...did you just wait at the stage door? how long did you wait? I'm still going back and forth about whether or not to try. I would love to meet her, and possibly ask her to sign the cover of the record album for the Cabaret film soundtrack. I like to frame records. Any opinions?

muscle23ftl Profile Photo
muscle23ftl
#28re: Anyone seen Liza lately?
Posted: 1/16/06 at 2:49pm

u can wait at the stage door and handle someone the record to be signed...i really don't recommend taking pics with her...she really doesn't like to take pics...i kinda caught her and she couldn't say no to me...but she doesn't like to take pics, she is always in a hurry and her people don't want her to take pics with anyone pretty much.

"People have their opinions and that doesn't mean that their opinions are wrong or right. I just take it with a grain of salt because opinions are like as*holes, everyone has one". -Felicia Finley-

cookie2 Profile Photo
cookie2
#29re: Anyone seen Liza lately?
Posted: 1/16/06 at 2:59pm

good to know, muscle. I wasn't really planning on taking a camera anyway. I was more interested in possibly meeting her and maybe getting something signed. Did you wait for a long time, and were there a lot of others waiting as well??

muscle23ftl Profile Photo
muscle23ftl
#30re: Anyone seen Liza lately?
Posted: 1/16/06 at 3:01pm

it's funny...probably 12 people and she wouldn't take pics with everyone....LOL...she took like 40 mins to come out ...maybe a little more.

"People have their opinions and that doesn't mean that their opinions are wrong or right. I just take it with a grain of salt because opinions are like as*holes, everyone has one". -Felicia Finley-

cookie2 Profile Photo
cookie2
#31re: Anyone seen Liza lately?
Posted: 1/16/06 at 3:19pm

Thanks, that's really helpful info. I live about 10 minutes from the theater, so if my mother doesn't want to wait with me, I can probably take her home and get back in time.

What was the age mix of the people who waited? I'm just curious.

#32re: Anyone seen Liza lately?
Posted: 1/16/06 at 9:30pm

isn't she starring in Wicked? i could have sworn that was her! hahahahaha!

Videos