pixeltracker

Name a Broadway Performer You'd Go Straight For- Page 2

Name a Broadway Performer You'd Go Straight For

Becky2 Profile Photo
Becky2
#25re: Name a Broadway Performer You'd Go Straight For
Posted: 1/17/06 at 5:30pm

I'm straight, but if the topic were what Broadway performer I would go gay for, it would definetly be Sandra Joseph.

Katurian2 Profile Photo
Katurian2
#26re: Name a Broadway Performer You'd Go Straight For
Posted: 1/17/06 at 7:35pm

Billy Crudup! *yummy*

"Are you sorry for civilization? I am sorry for it too." ~Coast of Utopia: Shipwreck

BreakingTheCircle07 Profile Photo
BreakingTheCircle07
#27re: Name a Broadway Performer You'd Go Straight For
Posted: 1/17/06 at 7:46pm

Mary-Louise Parker
Laura Benanti

I don't get all the annoyance. Sexuality is person and individual. This is a fun post, but lords knows I would take any boy over these two lovely and talented ladies. re: Name a Broadway Performer You'd Go Straight For

Variations on a Theme blog: http://panekattack.blogspot.com/

Footlooser Profile Photo
Footlooser
#28re: Name a Broadway Performer You'd Go Straight For
Posted: 1/17/06 at 7:49pm

There are lots I would like to think I could, but in all reality I don't know I could actually do it. I've never been one to just hook-up, so that may have something to do with it.

"You know just because you put a smiley face after it doesn't change the fact that it was an a-hole comment." ~ Sumofallthings

QuiteSo Profile Photo
QuiteSo
#29re: Name a Broadway Performer You'd Go Straight For
Posted: 1/17/06 at 8:02pm

Hugh Panaro, Roger Bart, Gavin Creel, Barrett Foa, Tim Martin Gleason, John Cudia, Norbert Leo Butz....and many, many more. xP There are so many gorgeous male Broadway stars!!

Edit: Um, yeah, so I'm a moron. I missed the 'Straight' part of the thread title...so, um, this is a little awkward as I *am* straight. *hangs head in shame*

Merrily we roll along, roll along...
Updated On: 1/17/06 at 08:02 PM

Videos