pixeltracker

Name a Broadway Performer You'd Go Straight For

Name a Broadway Performer You'd Go Straight For

Wanna Be A Foster Profile Photo
Wanna Be A Foster
#0Name a Broadway Performer You'd Go Straight For
Posted: 1/16/06 at 7:44pm

This one ought to be more popular...

"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)
Updated On: 1/16/06 at 07:44 PM

EugLoven Profile Photo
EugLoven
#1re: Name a Broadway Performer You'd Go Straight For
Posted: 1/16/06 at 7:48pm

Hahaha oh my goodness this is gonna be fun.
Sort of a disguised public "outting" don't you think?

Nevertheless, while Idina may sound like yesterday's bread, it's true for me. She and Eden. And off-subject, but the same holds true for Keira Knightley, in my book.

BobbyBubby Profile Photo
BobbyBubby
#2re: Name a Broadway Performer You'd Go Straight For
Posted: 1/16/06 at 7:48pm

I'd been waiting for this. Thanks Foster. SOmething about the other thread pissed me off...

I choose: Carolee Carmello.

sweetestsiren Profile Photo
sweetestsiren
#3re: Name a Broadway Performer You'd Go Straight For
Posted: 1/16/06 at 7:50pm

Hahaha, good thinking re: Name a Broadway Performer You'd Go Straight For Though this could have been consolidated into one thread asking who you'd "switch sides" for, since that covers pretty much all the bases....

Wanna Be A Foster
#4re: Name a Broadway Performer You'd Go Straight For
Posted: 1/16/06 at 7:51pm

Mary-Louise Parker. Not only is she damn hot, but she is a stunning, shapely, kick-ass brilliant woman and actress. I'd so tag that. re: Name a Broadway Performer You'd Go Straight For

"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."

BobbyBubby Profile Photo
BobbyBubby
#5re: Name a Broadway Performer You'd Go Straight For
Posted: 1/16/06 at 7:52pm

I love that you used the phrase "tag that".

I find it hard to think about girls I want to shag after viewing the hot men in your avatar!

Bret Profile Photo
Bret
#6re: Name a Broadway Performer You'd Go Straight For
Posted: 1/16/06 at 8:23pm

Sandra Joseph. Just a gorgeous woman.

"Wherever you go... I'll be right there. When you get your own private kick in the ass, just remember: it's a present from me to you." Rose's dying words to Louise

kasim Profile Photo
kasim
#7re: Name a Broadway Performer You'd Go Straight For
Posted: 1/16/06 at 11:36pm

what if you are already straight?

iluvtheatertrash
#8re: Name a Broadway Performer You'd Go Straight For
Posted: 1/16/06 at 11:42pm

Julia Murney and Melissa Errico.

"I know now that theatre saved my life." - Susan Stroman

zelda Profile Photo
zelda
#9re: Name a Broadway Performer You'd Go Straight For
Posted: 1/17/06 at 10:52am

personally i find this a bizarre question. i have been gay my whole life. do you think this orientation is a choice.
i personally find it offensive that gays keep asking this question. if you're gay.. be happy about it. if your bi be bi.
but come on. " go straight for" seems massively confused.

matiboi Profile Photo
matiboi
#10re: Name a Broadway Performer You'd Go Straight For
Posted: 1/17/06 at 11:36am

Michael Arden in about half a second.

rae
#11re: Name a Broadway Performer You'd Go Straight For
Posted: 1/17/06 at 12:01pm

Tony Vincent.
re: Name a Broadway Performer You'd Go Straight For

OtherDaryl Profile Photo
OtherDaryl
#12re: Name a Broadway Performer You'd Go Straight For
Posted: 1/17/06 at 2:04pm

All meant in good fun, now isn't it. We used to play this all the time after rehearsal, drinking in bars . . .

Broadway stars? Hmmmm . . . Marin Mazzie is the first name that comes to mind after Elaine Strich. I'm not sure why.

Movie stars? Lolita Davidovich, hands down.

re: Name a Broadway Performer You'd Go Straight For

"Love Life. Live." Michael Bennett

SFJPS
#13re: Name a Broadway Performer You'd Go Straight For
Posted: 1/17/06 at 2:11pm

This question is insulting in 2006! Substitute "go straight for" with "go white for" or "go black for or "trade in your blue eyes for brown for" or any other human characteristic. It's all the same--promoting self-hate on some level. Now, back to Broadway!

djjd007 Profile Photo
djjd007
#14re: Name a Broadway Performer You'd Go Straight For
Posted: 1/17/06 at 2:45pm

CAROL CHANNING. No question about it.

Wanna Be A Foster
#15re: Name a Broadway Performer You'd Go Straight For
Posted: 1/17/06 at 3:40pm

I bet Elaine Stritch is a monster in bed!

-Kad

lovinlife Profile Photo
lovinlife
#16re: Name a Broadway Performer You'd Go Straight For
Posted: 1/17/06 at 3:49pm

Oh come on. Is this really that offensive? I know that I always joke about this stuff with my many gay, lesbian, and straight friends!! I would personally CHOOSE to not be with men for Lea Salonga and Felicia Finley. These two women are talented, smart, and drop dead georgeous. If they wanted to shag, I most certainly would!!

"All I want is the truth, just give me some truth!"- J. Lennon

munkustrap178 Profile Photo
munkustrap178
#17re: Name a Broadway Performer You'd Go Straight For
Posted: 1/17/06 at 3:59pm

Laura Benanti!!!!!!!!!!!
Mary Stuart Masterson - I don't care if she's double my age - she's SEXY.

"If you are going to do something, do it well. And leave something witchy." -Charlie Manson

South Fl Marc Profile Photo
South Fl Marc
#18re: Name a Broadway Performer You'd Go Straight For
Posted: 1/17/06 at 4:11pm

There is no one I would go "straight" for. Gay boy here and very proud.

Or, to quote Jack in Will and Grace - Politically, I'm tolerant of the heterosexual lifestyle, but the actual act is rather revolting.

Kellie Profile Photo
Kellie
#19re: Name a Broadway Performer You'd Go Straight For
Posted: 1/17/06 at 4:21pm

Well you could read it like Someone You'd Go Straight For.. Like going straight for the cookies? Am I making sense?
I love Bebe Neuwirth.. And Taye. (wow this question, offensive or not, is so confusing when you like both boys and girls!)

crazyfangirl
#20re: Name a Broadway Performer You'd Go Straight For
Posted: 1/17/06 at 4:56pm

Oh, for the love of pete, LIGHTEN UP, PEOPLE! This thread isn't a commentary on heterosexuality vs. homosexuality--it's a question meant in good fun. The open-minded door swings both ways, you know.

Ok. As I am a GIRL and STRAIGHT, I would have to say, the only gal I would switch teams for is Idina Menzel. Not because she's the world's best singer, or the world's best actress, but because she seems to exude a very natural, anti-hollywood sexuality. Also, I think she's a gifted song-writer.

(On the hollywood side, I know most girls usually answer "Angelina Jolie," but... I just don't see it. Maybe it's all the overexposure. I don't know.)

Kellie Profile Photo
Kellie
#21re: Name a Broadway Performer You'd Go Straight For
Posted: 1/17/06 at 4:58pm

(Nah, I'm not in for the Harley either.. Too 'up there', not grounded at all. How can you be into anyone you can't relate to?)

Kellie Profile Photo
Kellie
#22re: Name a Broadway Performer You'd Go Straight For
Posted: 1/17/06 at 5:00pm

I'm slightly missing the offensiveness of this too.. Or am I getting used to gay-unfriendliness?

munkustrap178 Profile Photo
munkustrap178
#23re: Name a Broadway Performer You'd Go Straight For
Posted: 1/17/06 at 5:09pm

It's not offensive at all. People just like to be offended, and often look for an opportunity to claim so.

"If you are going to do something, do it well. And leave something witchy." -Charlie Manson

DancNdaMoonlite Profile Photo
DancNdaMoonlite
#24re: Name a Broadway Performer You'd Go Straight For
Posted: 1/17/06 at 5:26pm

I'm straight but I'd go gay for, she probably doesnt count as Broadway, although she did Shakespeare in the Park, but definitely Rosario Dawson.
Updated On: 1/17/06 at 05:26 PM

Videos