pixeltracker

ANTONIQUE SMITH - r En T- Page 2

ANTONIQUE SMITH - r En T

Renthead#1 Profile Photo
Renthead#1
#25re: ANTONIQUE SMITH - r En T
Posted: 4/27/06 at 10:04am

I think that Antonique Smith is a good MiMi but not as good as Daphne, and Rosario. But right now one of her understudies (Moeisha McGill) is better then Daphne And Rosario I think. But Antonique is very nice.

Go ask Alice When she's ten feet tall
Updated On: 4/27/06 at 10:04 AM

munkustrap178 Profile Photo
munkustrap178
#26re: ANTONIQUE SMITH - r En T
Posted: 4/27/06 at 11:47am

Yea, Antonique Smith overpowers most of the cast vocally because most of them don't have voices left.

"If you are going to do something, do it well. And leave something witchy." -Charlie Manson

Freckles1329 Profile Photo
Freckles1329
#27re: ANTONIQUE SMITH - r En T
Posted: 4/27/06 at 11:58am

I agree with Overthemoon from the previous page. I saw Antonique as Mimi with WillChase twice and I completely felt that she had no vulnerability that Mimi is supposed to have. And I just didn't like her voice. Her "Got A Light?" made me want to throw up... I was very disapppointed. I was so happy that the last time I saw Rent, Karmine was in as Mimi. In my opinion, Karmine Alers is the BEST Mimi ever. I'm not counting Rosario into this b/c she was never onstage as Mimi. And I'm sorry, I know Daphne was the orig. Mimi and she was amazing at the part, but I hate her voice. She's too raspy and I just don't like how it sounds. oh well. Maybe Antonique's run won't be so long.

"For example, if I should paint my fingernails green - and it just so happens I do paint them green. Well, if anyone should ask me why, I say: 'I think it's pretty!'"

Barnaby12345 Profile Photo
Barnaby12345
#28re: ANTONIQUE SMITH - r En T
Posted: 4/27/06 at 12:49pm

Ozone- Lorraine's Mimi vocally was unbelievable. I freakin love her voice, it's gorgeous.

ozone20 Profile Photo
ozone20
#29re: ANTONIQUE SMITH - r En T
Posted: 4/27/06 at 1:03pm

REALLY??????? please tell me more.. vocals...acting..what did u like so much?

Videos