Grey Gardens cd on sale

x_FedUp Profile Photo
x_FedUp
#25re: Grey Gardens CD - ARRIVES!!!
Posted: 8/3/06 at 8:45pm

^ *GettELfinger

I'm pretty sure I'm getting mine tomorrow and I can't wait.

RentBoy86
#26re: Grey Gardens CD - ARRIVES!!!
Posted: 8/3/06 at 8:58pm

can you explain what the Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeluexe means?

WithoutATrace Profile Photo
WithoutATrace
#27re: Grey Gardens CD - ARRIVES!!!
Posted: 8/3/06 at 9:00pm

It is packaged the exact same way THE FROGS and PACIFIC OVERTURES (revival) are packaged.

#28re: Grey Gardens CD - ARRIVES!!!
Posted: 8/3/06 at 9:06pm

i mean they spared no expense!

lovely photos, many i've never seen before, printed in rich color on nice heavystock paper.

the booklet is actually packaged seperately from the cd (its too thick to fit in the jewelcase).

the jewelcase & booklet come in a slipcase (& i ****ESPECIALLY**** love the photo on the back of the slipcase!!!) so things dont get scuffed up!

besides the photos, the booklet has a conversation with wright, frankel & korie, a detailed synopsis of the show & FULL LYRICS!

RentBoy86
#29re: Grey Gardens CD - ARRIVES!!!
Posted: 8/4/06 at 1:16pm

Oh okay, thanks, like the Sunday revival?

BobbyBubby Profile Photo
BobbyBubby
#30re: Grey Gardens CD - ARRIVES!!!
Posted: 8/4/06 at 10:17pm

NO, it's a deluxe package like your Mom.

Buddy Kiss Profile Photo
Buddy Kiss
#31re: Grey Gardens CD - ARRIVES!!!
Posted: 8/5/06 at 12:41am

Anyone know if/when its gonna come on iTunes?

"Wickedness is a term invented by society to account for the curious attractivness of others." -Oscar Wilde

AC126748 Profile Photo
AC126748
#32re: Grey Gardens CD - ARRIVES!!!
Posted: 8/5/06 at 6:04pm

I got mine today and it sounds wonderful. The packaging is really lovely. To me, it comes off better on CD than it did in the theatre.

"You travel alone because other people are only there to remind you how much that hook hurts that we all bit down on. Wait for that one day we can bite free and get back out there in space where we belong, sail back over water, over skies, into space, the hook finally out of our mouths and we wander back out there in space spawning to other planets never to return hurrah to earth and we'll look back and can't even see these lives here anymore. Only the taste of blood to remind us we ever existed. The earth is small. We're gone. We're dead. We're safe." -John Guare, Landscape of the Body

Videos