pixeltracker

Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!- Page 2

Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#25re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 9/27/06 at 5:50pm

Hopefully, we'll all get the word up when the girl with golden hair is scheduled to go on again as Julia. It's worth saving up for.

"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher

bwayondabrain
#26re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 9/27/06 at 5:52pm

does Tina come out of the stage door even on performances where she doesnt...perform?
id love to meet her sometime :)

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#27re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 9/27/06 at 6:02pm

Yes, she's the resident tour guide. So I hear...

"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher

bwayondabrain
#28re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 9/27/06 at 6:07pm

what does that mean?
resident tour guide, as in giving backstage tours?

:)

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#29re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 9/27/06 at 6:11pm

She's brought people backstage on occasion.

DRSisLove Profile Photo
DRSisLove
#30re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 9/27/06 at 7:07pm

Tina's awesome. I've been emailing with her for a few weeks. She's nice, although, I think some responses may have been a bit pre-written.

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#31re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 9/27/06 at 7:23pm

Bway, I don't think she does.

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

bwayondabrain
#32re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 9/27/06 at 7:29pm

come out of the stagedoor when she doesnt perform, or take people backstage?

dancingthrulife04
#33re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 9/27/06 at 7:30pm

Come out the stagedoor if she's not performing. I KNOW she takes people backstage.

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

bwayondabrain
#34re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 9/27/06 at 7:33pm

oh :)
well, maybe i shall be writing Tina a few letters before i see the show...:P
haha

dancingthrulife04
#35re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 9/27/06 at 7:38pm

Haha. While I don't know that I'd ask to go backstage, I do hope you get to.

bwayondabrain
#36re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 9/27/06 at 7:45pm

yeah, id never ask someone to go backstage

ill just be a really good fan and see what happens

:)

i think i would die of happiness if i got to backstage, so it might not be a good idea

:P

Yankeefan007
#37re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 9/27/06 at 7:52pm

She's brought numerous people backstage. It's kinda....odd?

dancingthrulife04
#38re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 9/27/06 at 7:54pm

She said she takes people she remembers.

fanohmight
#39re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 9/28/06 at 1:25am

God I love it...your guys would say she Tina was a Bitch if she did NOT take you back stage and when she offers you think that she is ODD...how does a gal win !!!

froggy2
#40re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 9/28/06 at 1:49am

I think she used to take a lot of people backstage but doesn't really do it anymore - probably once word got out it got a little nuts for her to take everyone back. Anyway, I like her outside for stagedoor - she makes it really amusing every time.

If anyone out there is a Tina fan and would like to get updated about when she'll next be on for Julia (after Oct. 3) you should email her and ask to get put on her mailing list for that. For some reason Tina doesn't think a lot of people would be interested in that info... I told her she's nuts. It sucks she doesn't realize how many people she can count as her fans.

TristezzaBella27
#41re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 9/28/06 at 2:39am

tonight was most likely my last show with Tina. How upsetting. Hopefully there will be times when she gets more than 20 minutes notice of going on so she can let the fans know re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!

dancingthrulife04
#42re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 9/28/06 at 10:46am

your guys would say she Tina was a Bitch if she did NOT take you back stage

Ummm... no. Just no.

fanohmight
#43re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 9/28/06 at 11:53am

dancing...you have been back stage have you not?

dancingthrulife04
#44re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 9/28/06 at 11:56am

I have, but I would not call Tina a b*tch if she didn't take me (especially since it was her idea tot ake me in the first place).

I'm sur ethere are people who have done it, but I don't think anyone who's met Tina can honestly call her that.

fanohmight
#45re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 9/28/06 at 12:36pm

ok dancing...so you are saying it is hard for anyone to call her that Word I should not have used and I do agree...but in your post you said that you would say no to a tour yet when she asked you ..you said yes!!

I am I not understanding...whatever

I think it is not ODD that someone would offer a tour...to someone they may have seen at the statge door a few times..sometimes it is about giving back to some one that might dream of the BROADWAY...it is a little cool to say you have been backstage on the Great White Way...when I took my two gal friends that were studing theatre Tina took them back stage and brought them down to centre stage and made them take there first Broadway bow...Tina Said
" get use to that cause dreams come True" !!!LOVE HER!!

I TIna is like a little Oprah..Making dreams come true!!

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#46re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 9/28/06 at 6:53pm

Tina's very kind at the stage door. Everyone complains about how actors don't give them the time of day. Tina takes you to the stage! She really doesn't have to do that, you know. She's a nice person. You people are "odd".

Updated On: 9/28/06 at 06:53 PM

dancingthrulife04
#47re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 9/28/06 at 6:57pm

fanomight- You lost me. I never said that. Whatever.

Of course Tina's a nice person. She's one of the sweetest people I've ever met.

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#48re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 9/28/06 at 7:10pm

re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!

fanomight- Here's a visual...

dancingthrulife04
#49re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 9/28/06 at 7:13pm

So cute!

Videos