Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#0Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 9/7/06 at 10:56pm

Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!

Who thinks "I Love Julia" pins would be a big hit at The Wedding Singer?

Spread the love for the girl with golden hair!

"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher
Updated On: 9/7/06 at 10:56 PM

focusingonmoviesmatt Profile Photo
focusingonmoviesmatt
#1re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 9/7/06 at 11:27pm

i'd buy one!

froggy2
#2re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 9/7/06 at 11:55pm

Even if she sucked in TWS (which she really, really doesn't) I'd still love her just because of her crazy stagedoor antics. I feel like she could charge admission for that.

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#3re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 9/7/06 at 11:58pm

She's the show's tour guide.

"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher

Corine2 Profile Photo
Corine2
#4re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 9/8/06 at 9:13am

Your passion for Tina is adorable.
re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!

liotte Profile Photo
liotte
#5re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 9/8/06 at 10:36am

I love Tina!

(but don't you think you have started enough threads about her?)

jimnysf
#6re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 9/8/06 at 11:19am

Lestat

"I've lost everything! Luis, Marty, my baby with Chris, Chris himself, James. All I ever wanted was love." --Sheridan Crane "Passions" ------- "Housework is like bad sex. Every time I do it, I swear I'll never do it again til the next time company comes."--"Lulu" from "Can't Stop The Music" ----- "When the right doors didn't open for him, he went through the wrong ones" - "Sweet Bird of Youth" ------------ --------- "Passions" is uncancelled! See NBC.com for more info.

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#7re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 9/8/06 at 11:40pm

re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!

HA!

Updated On: 9/8/06 at 11:40 PM

#8re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 9/8/06 at 11:55pm

TINA= LOVE.

TristezzaBella27
#9re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 9/25/06 at 12:27am

Tina Maddigan is the Loooove! (sorry I just came acroess this thread and it made my poor lil bummed out heart happy)

and I agree with Froggy2, I would be willing to pay a few bucks to just stage door with the woman. mwahahahha

how i will miss her... :sighs:

ElphabaRose Profile Photo
ElphabaRose
#10re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 9/25/06 at 12:37am

I just have to pimp my new avitar...I lightened the hair so it looks more like her hair now. Its my substitute for TWS pics with her in them.

Whatever happened to class?

TristezzaBella27
#11re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 9/25/06 at 12:51am

"I just have to pimp my new avitar...I lightened the hair so it looks more like her hair now. Its my substitute for TWS pics with her in them."

Love the avitar!!! So CUUUTE! (she reallllly is the Cutest Woman Alive)

and um TWS pics with Tina?!?! huh?!

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#12re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 9/25/06 at 8:01pm

Tina has had an amazing run as Julia. She's gotten a ton of great press in the role. Now she'll have time to focus on her jewelry making, her possible one woman show and Mamma Mia!'s 5th Anniversary celebration on Broadway on 10/18. I doubt this upcoming Sunday will be the last time we will see her go on as Julia.

The girl with golden hair will always be Broadway's favorite bride! I guess the saying is true...blondes really do have more fun! Haha

Updated On: 9/27/06 at 08:01 PM

Raviolisun Profile Photo
Raviolisun
#13re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 9/25/06 at 8:43pm

Just showing a little Tina love because she so damn cute.

One time, Patti LuPone punched me in the face...

It was awesome.
- theaterkid1015

snl89
#14re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 9/25/06 at 8:45pm

She is ADORABLE!! seriously.

and um... she TOTALLY remembered me after like.. 3 months! I went to the show on July ninth, then on Sep 17 for a second time, and she friggin remembered me!! and she called me sweetie too re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!

so yeah, basically I lurve her :P

I don't need a life that's normal. That's way too far away. But something next to normal would be okay. Something next to normal is what I'd like to try. Close enough to normal to get by.

bwayondabrain
#15re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 9/25/06 at 9:23pm

i have never seen her in TWS (it'd be awesome though), but she is adorable, and from what i've seen and read of her, she is awesome!
id really love to go backstage with her or something...that would be amazing

:)

yeah Tina!

Bwaygirl717
#16re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 9/25/06 at 9:30pm

Tina is great!!!!!! I love her in TWS! She is so funny and sweet!

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#17re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 9/26/06 at 11:41pm

Tina got new copper shoes. Perhaps they have power like the ruby slippers. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

TabooWickedFan Profile Photo
TabooWickedFan
#18re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 9/27/06 at 2:21am

yea for Tina!! I will miss her Julia, she was so wonderful in the role.

"But I relish every brillant inspired moment. This is who I'm determined to be- an actor/singer/dancer-no, I take that back, this is who I am. These people are my tribe, my destiny. I know it. -How I Paid for College; A story of sex, theft, friendship and musical theater.

Joshua488
#19re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 9/27/06 at 2:36am

Tina Maddigan is absolutely delightful.

Wanna Be A Foster Profile Photo
Wanna Be A Foster
#20re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 9/27/06 at 9:28am

Just showing a little Tina love because Phanty is so damn cute. re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!

"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)
Updated On: 9/27/06 at 09:28 AM

BroadwayNYCGirl Profile Photo
BroadwayNYCGirl
#21re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 9/27/06 at 9:50am

I adore Tina Maddigan. She is my favorite performer and SUCH a sweet person.

RentHead2 Profile Photo
RentHead2
#22re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 9/27/06 at 9:53am

I absolutly adore Tina as well. I have seen both Tina Maddigan and Laura Benanti in "The Singer" and I do prefer Maddigan's take on it...but I am damn happy to have Benanti back as well. Here is to hoping Maddigan and Finley get their own shows very soon!! Because hearing 2 songs out of Finley's Linda just seems unfair.

I made a list of all your faults, it was quite detailed and lengthy too and when I read it through I missed you. Your like a classic Eagles song, you just cant help but sing along even though it sometimes gets annoying too. I just know I want to be wherever I can wake and see you there next to me. **High Fidelity** Love is what I do **The Wedding Singer** Xanadu - Best NEW Musical of the Season!

fanohmight
#23re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 9/27/06 at 11:26am

I am sad..Gang...she is our Julia and we all need to stick togther...I know she has had a great run but it is upsetting as well I think she's The Wedding Singer's Julia...So many people that I have taken back to see the show have said how different it is with her in this role...OCT 1st will be a sad day !!!

enjolrasissex Profile Photo
enjolrasissex
#24re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 9/27/06 at 12:33pm

I was hoping to see Tina when I went in October, but it looks like I'll be seeing Laura again.

Hopefully, I'll be able to catch Tina some other time!

Who's stoned? I am merely travelling incognito.

Videos