Eminem - the musical?

StageFan2 Profile Photo
StageFan2
#25Eminem - the musical?
Posted: 6/3/07 at 3:42pm

Cats, Phantom...now Eminem - just another reason for me to dislike ALW.

jaystarr Profile Photo
jaystarr
#26'Give me eleven Excederin my head'll spin...'
Posted: 6/3/07 at 3:44pm

If this happens ? I wonder how Eminem would respond to the critics ! as he always trashes people who critizes him like Moby, Christina Aguilera... etc.......I would love to see that.-j*

Marianne Profile Photo
Marianne
#27'Give me eleven Excederin my head'll spin...'
Posted: 6/3/07 at 3:48pm

I'm just surprised that it's ALW who's interested in this. If it had been Sondheim or JRB or someone else known for intricate, rapid-fire, clever lyrics, I would have gone "wha...?" for a moment and then thought "you know, that could be brilliant." But Webber... I don't know, while he certainly has more experience in genre crossovers, I don't really think rap would mesh well with his particular brand of cheese.

mortgageguy79 Profile Photo
mortgageguy79
#28'Give me eleven Excederin my head'll spin...'
Posted: 6/3/07 at 3:51pm

I agree....more power to them!

Jack: For your information, most people who meet me do not know that I am gay. Will: Jack, blind and deaf people know you're gay. Dead people know you're gay. Jack: Grace, when you first met me, did you know I was gay? Grace: My dog knew.

TheatreDiva90016 Profile Photo
TheatreDiva90016
#29'Give me eleven Excederin my head'll spin...'
Posted: 6/3/07 at 6:54pm

"A rap opera. How...reveloutionary?
Except this is Eminem. Every other word would be "F***k""

What exactly is F***k?

"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> “I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post.” <<>> -whatever2

KQuill Profile Photo
KQuill
#30'Give me eleven Excederin my head'll spin...'
Posted: 6/3/07 at 7:50pm

So because his lyrics contain the words "f*g and b*tch", that makes him homophobic as a person? I think not. That's like saying Sondheim is a racist for writing for John Wilkes Booth.

A lot of what Eminem says is very personal. A lot of other things he says are purely fictional and are taken literally only by people who don't understand him very well.

Videos