pixeltracker

BWW Video Show Preview: XANADU featuring Butler and Jackson- Page 2

BWW Video Show Preview: XANADU featuring Butler and Jackson

WiCkEDrOcKS Profile Photo
WiCkEDrOcKS
#25re: BWW Video Show Preview: XANADU featuring Butler and Jackson
Posted: 8/27/07 at 3:24pm

I can't stop watching this video!

One of the biggest surprises in many a season (I hadn't laughed so hard and enjoyed myself so much in a theater in a long time before Xanadu)...I'll be posting a review soon hopefully.

Jackie Hoffman and Mary Testa are incomparable.

Wanna Be A Foster Profile Photo
Wanna Be A Foster
#26re: BWW Video Show Preview: XANADU featuring Butler and Jackson
Posted: 8/27/07 at 3:32pm

I thought Julie White was "incomparable."

ruthiefan_felix: I think this show would be a big hit in London! I bet a production will be mounted there some time in the next few years. Isn't this the kind of stuff London audiences eat up?

Annie Golden is a legend. If anyone finds out exact details of when she will be going on for sure, please make sure to post it. I'd love to see her!

"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)

WonderRobbie Profile Photo
WonderRobbie
#27re: BWW Video Show Preview: XANADU featuring Butler and Jackson
Posted: 8/27/07 at 11:59pm

I think they said she was going to be in the show on Wednesday.
I don't know if any tickets are available though.

WR: "Jeff, are you going get this game when it comes out?" JB: "I wouldn't be able to write another musical..." ~NY ComicCon 2/8/09

[believe]

broadwayjim42
#28re: BWW Video Show Preview: XANADU featuring Butler and Jackson
Posted: 8/28/07 at 12:34am

Should I be excited or vaguely embarrassed that I sang along with that whole video and want to use it to brainwash unwilling friends to see it?:)

Wanna Be A Foster
#29re: BWW Video Show Preview: XANADU featuring Butler and Jackson
Posted: 8/28/07 at 12:51am

Thanks for the heads up, Robbie! I went to the box office as soon as I got the officially notice that Annie would be on Wednesday. I got a great second row center orchestra seat for Wednesday night! I can't wait! re: BWW Video Show Preview: XANADU featuring Butler and Jackson

"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."

ruthiefan_felix Profile Photo
ruthiefan_felix
#30re: BWW Video Show Preview: XANADU featuring Butler and Jackson
Posted: 8/28/07 at 1:54am

Foster, i DO hope Xanadu comes over to London soon! Afterall, it did take around... 5 yrs for HAIRSPRAY to come over! But I will never see Cheyenne in the role! *cries* Well... Im not really sure what British audiences like anymore cuz I REALLY loved Drowsy but obviously only the theatre people did, so...

Anyway, I just can't stop watching the video!

All That Jazz Check out & support my drawings @ www.facebook.com/felixdrawings

Wanna Be A Foster
#33re: BWW Video Show Preview: XANADU featuring Butler and Jackson
Posted: 8/28/07 at 7:23pm

I love Kerry's reaction when Cheyenne puts the paint brush on her nose. re: BWW Video Show Preview: XANADU featuring Butler and Jackson

-Kad

Videos