pixeltracker

Cerveris joins Parker in HEDDA GABLER- Page 2

Cerveris joins Parker in HEDDA GABLER

violet72 Profile Photo
violet72
#25re: Cerveris joins Parker in HEDDA GABLER
Posted: 10/29/08 at 11:25am

I can't wait...love this play

"Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life. Define yourself"

DMsquared2 Profile Photo
DMsquared2
#26re: Cerveris joins Parker in HEDDA GABLER
Posted: 10/29/08 at 11:28am

I HAVE TO SEE THIS!

Lorelai Profile Photo
Lorelai
#27re: Cerveris joins Parker in HEDDA GABLER
Posted: 10/29/08 at 2:50pm

Oh wow, this is going to be an amazing production!

Last I witnessed, MLP is not autograph friendly, but that was back when she was in Proof.

(formerly bronte604) "You really just love money and power and capitalism? You know they're never going to love you back." "Things happen for the best...I don't even believe that myself."

ray-andallthatjazz86 Profile Photo
ray-andallthatjazz86
#28re: Cerveris joins Parker in HEDDA GABLER
Posted: 10/29/08 at 2:52pm

It really isn't a big deal, I just don't want to annoy her. It definitely won't keep me from enjoying what will probably be a wonderful performance. I'm excited I will be there in January to see the early previews. Hedda is such a different role for her, I'm thrilled.

"Some people can thrive and bloom living life in a living room, that's perfect for some people of one hundred and five. But I at least gotta try, when I think of all the sights that I gotta see, all the places I gotta play, all the things that I gotta be at"

little_sally Profile Photo
little_sally
#29re: Cerveris joins Parker in HEDDA GABLER
Posted: 10/29/08 at 4:23pm

As much as I love him, I'm sort of sick of seeing Cerveris cast in what seems like everything these days. Oh, well. Mary-Louise Parker is reason enough for me to see this anyway.

A little swash, a bit of buckle - you'll love it more than bread.

being.jeremiah
#30re: Cerveris joins Parker in HEDDA GABLER
Posted: 10/29/08 at 4:38pm

In a group sales e-mail from the Roundabout, Peter Stormare (Fargo) is also mentioned with Cerveris and Sparks.

Don't know which role might he be playing.

ray-andallthatjazz86 Profile Photo
ray-andallthatjazz86
#31re: Cerveris joins Parker in HEDDA GABLER
Posted: 10/29/08 at 4:42pm

Little_Sally, I'm with you and Foster on this one.
But come on, Mary-Louise Parker playing with guns on stage, way too exciting to pass. I am happy I'll be seeing Victor Garber and Mary-Louise Parker, two of my major stage/film/TV crushes on stage in the same weekend re: Cerveris joins Parker in HEDDA GABLER

"Some people can thrive and bloom living life in a living room, that's perfect for some people of one hundred and five. But I at least gotta try, when I think of all the sights that I gotta see, all the places I gotta play, all the things that I gotta be at"

RentBoy86
#32re: Cerveris joins Parker in HEDDA GABLER
Posted: 10/29/08 at 7:43pm

I love it! Can someone please let me know when preview tickets go on sale, or give me a date of reference, I must see this!

Videos