pixeltracker

Can The Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 32: A dirty, sturdy crew!- Page 3

Can The Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 32: A dirty, sturdy crew!

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#50Fried Day.
Posted: 4/16/10 at 8:06am

Oh,what the hell. It's been a long week. Fried dough on Fried Day.

For those who love Raspberry Filled:
Fried Day.

For those who love Boston Crème:
Fried Day.

For those who love Chocolate Sprinkles:
Fried Day.

For those who love Lemon Filled:
Fried Day.

For those who love Apple Cinnamon:
Fried Day.

For those who love Plain Glazed:
Fried Day.

For those who love Donut Holes:
Fried Day.

For those who love Churros and Chocolate:
Fried Day.

For those who love Donut Muffins:
Fried Day.

For those who love Donut Pie:
Fried Day.

For the Calorie/Weight Conscious:
Fried Day.

For those who just don’t care:
Fried Day.

And finally, for Shira:
Fried Day.

And, of course:
Fried Day.
Fried Day.
Fried Day.
Fried Day.

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#51Fried Day.
Posted: 4/16/10 at 8:08am

Shira did not do a very good job tidying up the place.

Morning.

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#52Fried Day.
Posted: 4/16/10 at 8:12am

How are you feeling today, Girly?

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#53Fried Day.
Posted: 4/16/10 at 8:16am

Other than being a tad tired, WONDERFUL! Fried Day.

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#54Fried Day.
Posted: 4/16/10 at 8:19am

Couldn't get on the site this morning until now. What a long, dreadful week. *eats two donuts*

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#55Fried Day.
Posted: 4/16/10 at 8:39am

'atta girl!

Drunkest Guy Ever Goes Back for One More Beer

Bluemoon
#56Fried Day.
Posted: 4/16/10 at 9:13am

DONUT. Must have DONUT.

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#57Fried Day.
Posted: 4/16/10 at 9:17am

Morning peeps! Bagel with cream cheese & jelly for me this morning.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

shameless Profile Photo
shameless
#58Fried Day.
Posted: 4/16/10 at 9:34am

Howdy Peeps!

TGIF!

Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be enbered with your old nonsense. ~ Emerson

Broadwayboobs
#59Fried Day.
Posted: 4/16/10 at 9:36am

Yes TGIF!!!

LS, nice picture in your AV,where is that from?

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#60Fried Day.
Posted: 4/16/10 at 9:58am

I'll take donuts with a side of whatever will get me through the day.

What a crappy week. (Birthday not withstanding).

I arrived home last night - Tax Day - after working over 13 hours - to find a note from the Co-Op board that they have voted a maintenance increase. Do you think they could have picked another day to deliver the news?

I wonder how much I could get for my place if I put it on the market?
I wonder how long my money would last if I moved to Bora Bora?

"Two drifters off to see the world. There's such a lot of world to see. . ."

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#61Fried Day.
Posted: 4/16/10 at 10:00am

By the way, I read an article this morning that Sweden now considers body heat to be a green, alternative energy source.

Lucky JG2! Snuggle up and generate heat!

Maybe I'll move to Sweden.

"Two drifters off to see the world. There's such a lot of world to see. . ."

Broadwayboobs
#62Fried Day.
Posted: 4/16/10 at 10:03am

Addy, Thailand is very inexpensive to live...just sayin' Fried Day.

shameless Profile Photo
shameless
#63Fried Day.
Posted: 4/16/10 at 10:08am

BB, it's the Bow Bridge in Central Park. Yes, I'm excited! I'll have almost all of my favorite people in my favorite place at the same time! Fried Day.

Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be enbered with your old nonsense. ~ Emerson

Broadwayboobs
#64Fried Day.
Posted: 4/16/10 at 10:13am

Perhaps we can all take a picture on that bridge Fried Day.

shameless Profile Photo
shameless
#65Fried Day.
Posted: 4/16/10 at 10:17am

We could!

The girl wants a picture of the Gapstow Bridge too, because that's the one in her Central Park poster at home, but I loved this picture when I found it.

Broadwayboobs
#66Fried Day.
Posted: 4/16/10 at 10:20am

If I knew where the Gapstow bridge is in Central Park I would take a picture of it as I am strolling through the park one day. Fried Day.

shameless Profile Photo
shameless
#67Fried Day.
Posted: 4/16/10 at 10:28am

LOL! It's on the East side at 62nd Street. :-P

But, don't go out of your way. You know I'll take her. Actually, she suggested Central Park as something for the 3 of us to do on Monday, if you're up for it. Fried Day.

Broadwayboobs
#68Fried Day.
Posted: 4/16/10 at 10:32am

That's a good possibility....walking through Central Park on my birthday ahhhhhhhhhh

shameless Profile Photo
shameless
#69Fried Day.
Posted: 4/16/10 at 10:33am

And a great steak dinner that night!

Broadwayboobs
#70Fried Day.
Posted: 4/16/10 at 10:43am

At your favorite restaraunt? Fried Day.

shameless Profile Photo
shameless
#71Fried Day.
Posted: 4/16/10 at 10:44am

Why not? Hey, it might even be my treat. Maybe. Fried Day.

Broadwayboobs
#72Fried Day.
Posted: 4/16/10 at 10:47am

I have a gift card...so, yes it will be your treat. Fried Day.

Updated On: 4/16/10 at 10:47 AM

Bluemoon
#73Fried Day.
Posted: 4/16/10 at 10:48am

Steak dinners are very 1960's, if they are served with proper martinis. Just a suggestion.

Broadwayboobs
#74Fried Day.
Posted: 4/16/10 at 10:49am

Moony, being I was not of drinking age in the 60's can you please educate me on which martinis were popular...thx.

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!