BroadwayHD

Mr Roxy Profile Photo
Mr Roxy
#50BroadwayHD
Posted: 2/19/16 at 1:01pm

I would guess it would depend on the show.

Great idea to bring theater to a much larger audience. Those who live in remote areas or cannot afford to attend live shows will benefit the most. It will not hurt theaters and might actually spur a greater interest in it. It is worth a shot but they will have to have better content the J/H with the Hoff.

Poster Emeritus

LightsOut90
#51BroadwayHD
Posted: 2/20/16 at 2:09am

there going to have Lady Day later in the year, just an FYI 

willep
#52BroadwayHD
Posted: 2/20/16 at 3:27am

If you are hoping for a single, fixed camera you will be disappointed. I've never seen a broadcast do that. It's usually about six cameras and most of them move around. I really enjoy the NT Live broadcasts and am really looking forward to the new McDonagh one, but yeah...a single, fixed camera it will not be. Guaranteed.

Updated On: 2/20/16 at 03:27 AM

Wee Thomas2 Profile Photo
Wee Thomas2
#53BroadwayHD
Posted: 2/20/16 at 3:45pm

That's a shame.

Guess we'll have to wait for a US production.

Fan123 Profile Photo
Fan123
#54BroadwayHD
Posted: 9/21/17 at 6:18am

For those interested, a lot of BroadwayHD titles are showing up as "currently unavailable" Amazon Video entries if you search for BroadwayHD at amazon.com; I think this is a recent development. I don't use Amazon Video myself, but am assuming it don't usually catalogue content which isn't eventually going to become available there. Hopefully this will make BroadwayHD's more exclusive content a bit more widely available in time.

For example, here's the 'She Loves Me' link, though unfortunately it notes "Our agreements with the content provider don’t allow purchases of this title at this time": https://www.amazon.com/She-Loves-Me-Laura-Benanti/dp/B075DK9S3G/.

Videos