pixeltracker

Man Shouts Heil Hitler at Fiddler Performance- Page 3

Man Shouts Heil Hitler at Fiddler Performance

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#50Man Shouts Heil Hitler at Fiddler Performance
Posted: 11/16/18 at 2:51pm

Who cares if Trump is himself truly anti-Semitic? He says the things that demonstrably anti-Semitic people love, he does it continuously, and he promotes people who also say them.

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."

JoshTodos
#51Man Shouts Heil Hitler at Fiddler Performance
Posted: 11/18/18 at 6:55pm

I wish they took  a photo of the man and circulated around every theater. So he gets banned

sppunk
#52Man Shouts Heil Hitler at Fiddler Performance
Posted: 11/18/18 at 8:05pm

We are season subscribers to the Broadway Baltimore season and saw Fiddler today. I noticed a few things I’ve never seen before.

When you entered you went through bag checks and metal detectors, plus there were dogs there sniffing everyone. The ushers stood against the walls the entire show - three per section. They were moving up and down a few steps each around watching the audience closely.  

I found it comforting, even though I know it’s all essentially worthless much like TSA.

LuPita2 Profile Photo
LuPita2
#53Man Shouts Heil Hitler at Fiddler Performance
Posted: 11/18/18 at 9:05pm

Theater staff said that Derlunas would be banned from the theater from now on.

gypsy101 Profile Photo
gypsy101
#54Man Shouts Heil Hitler at Fiddler Performance
Posted: 11/18/18 at 9:20pm

i still don’t understand why anyone would Heil Hitler in this day and age, the man killed himself 73 years ago after failing spectacularly.

i also find it funny any odd that the men would purchase tickets to the show and watch the first half just to cause a disruption at intermission. if they hate jews that much i hope the first half they saw disgusted them to their core.

Fu¢k Nazis and Trump.

"Contentment, it seems, simply happens. It appears accompanied by no bravos and no tears."

Videos