pixeltracker

What are your photos of..? and why?- Page 3

What are your photos of..? and why?

Feathah Profile Photo
Feathah
#50Eddie Izzard...
Posted: 5/30/03 at 12:26am

... because he is beautiful.

"The theater is my life. I live it. I breathe it. I fondle it till it falls asleep." Jack (Will And Grace) http://feathah.blogspot.com

CaTheatreGirl Profile Photo
CaTheatreGirl
#51re: My pic is blank!
Posted: 5/30/03 at 12:54am

Erik, how about your photo? Is it your dog? Good looking pup! We've had a running commentary about our photos and our pets. Do tell about yours! Updated On: 5/31/03 at 12:54 AM

#52re: What are your photos of..? and why?
Posted: 5/30/03 at 9:35am

My photo is of myself, probably just "this close" to passing out in the middle of the summer vacation on an island called P-Town....last year!

Gothampc
#53re: What are your photos of..? and why?
Posted: 5/30/03 at 11:06pm

Mine is a shot of the torch of the Statue of Liberty. It didn't scan too well but in the left background you can see the Twin Towers.

If anyone ever tells you that you put too much Parmesan cheese on your pasta, stop talking to them. You don't need that kind of negativity in your life.

Juliette Capulet
#54re: What are your photos of..? and why?
Posted: 6/4/03 at 12:03am

Well, my SN is "Juliette Capulet" and my avatar is of Cecilia Cara as Juliette Capulet from my favorite musical, "Romeo et Juliette - de la Haine a l'Amour"

Amour,
Juliette Capulet

LiTtLeDaNcEr729 Profile Photo
LiTtLeDaNcEr729
#55re: ...
Posted: 6/5/03 at 12:52am

My picture is of me in my choreography costume from my 2002 dance recital...I just like the picture- and the costume hehe.

Sheri Profile Photo
Sheri
#56re: What are your photos of..? and why?
Posted: 6/8/03 at 2:23pm

My photo is of the Colony Theatre cast of "Side Show" - Julie Dixon Jackson (Daisy), Kevin Earley (Terry), and Misty Cotton (Violet) from a publicity photo they had taken for their Ovation Noms last year. I use it because "Side Show" one of my favorite musicals, and Julie, Kevin, and Misty are three of my favorite performers. :)

Videos