pixeltracker

What are your photos of..? and why?

What are your photos of..? and why?

JakeB
#0What are your photos of..? and why?
Posted: 5/25/03 at 5:30am

My photo is of me in a production of The Crucible when I played John Hale. I really like it and fiddled around with it before putting it up here, seriously, you can make any picture look decent if you black and white it!

What are your photos of and why? (I ask because sometimes you can't make them out too good)

Jake.

CourtneyM Profile Photo
CourtneyM
#1my photo
Posted: 5/25/03 at 9:23am

my photo is of one of my dogs sitting on my futon

One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art-Oscar Wilde

Rob Profile Photo
Rob
#2Me :-)
Posted: 5/25/03 at 9:29am

One of my unused magazine photos.

Rob

Alvin and My Sheepdog Rex Profile Photo
Alvin and My Sheepdog Rex
#3Rex
Posted: 5/25/03 at 9:41am

It is the real Rex, my theatrical canine!

My perfect day would begin at on the beach in Hana, Maui and end at a Broadway Musical.

CJR
#4.
Posted: 5/25/03 at 11:28am

heh -- Ive had several already...

This one is Tracy Shayne and Franc d'Amboisio posing for press photos for the launching of the 1992 3NT of POTO :)

I have it because Trace kicks ass (and I dont have a really great pic of her as Roxie! .)

"You're every gay man's wet dream!" ~ MA

If in Heaven you don't excel, you can always party down in hell...

#5Rob as Ross
Posted: 5/25/03 at 12:34pm

RobD,

I've been meaning to mention that at first glance I always think you post photo is the character Ross Geller from the early years of Friends. Am I the only one who sees this?

By the way, this is meant as a compliment as I do enjoy David Schwimmer as a performer.

My perfect day would begin at on the beach in Hana, Maui and end at a Broadway Musical.
Updated On: 5/25/03 at 12:34 PM

#6my photo
Posted: 5/25/03 at 12:45pm

my photo is of Jake Gyllenhaal in the film Donnie Darko, fantastic actor, fantastic film.

JakeB
#7Yep..
Posted: 5/25/03 at 12:52pm

I don't see Ross Gellar at all Yep..

KB
#8I don't see Ross Gellar either (nm)
Posted: 5/25/03 at 1:55pm

emmamia Profile Photo
emmamia
#9my pic
Posted: 5/25/03 at 3:04pm

mine is the Mamma Mia Dynamos from vegas ... they rock!

~*~ Little Boys Who Play With Fire Get Their Fingers Burned ~*~ Tanya (Mamma Mia)

Lorelai Profile Photo
Lorelai
#10my pic
Posted: 5/25/03 at 3:25pm

my pic is of catherine zeta jones and renee zellweger, in case you all can't make it out (can you?). i did like chicago the movie and all very much, but i just thought the picture is just cute in general......

(formerly bronte604) "You really just love money and power and capitalism? You know they're never going to love you back." "Things happen for the best...I don't even believe that myself."

CaTheatreGirl Profile Photo
CaTheatreGirl
#11Photo
Posted: 5/25/03 at 3:28pm

If I've mastered downloading a photo, you'll see a photo of my dog Sarah who is now 13 years old -- a lifelong pal. Updated On: 5/25/03 at 03:28 PM

CaTheatreGirl
#12Yay!
Posted: 5/25/03 at 3:29pm

I did it!!

Albin Profile Photo
Albin
#13It depends on what mood I'm in...
Posted: 5/25/03 at 3:35pm

Sometimes it's me in my Freddy Krueger sweater. Currently it is the cast of TWGM.

#14Rex gives Sarah a "10"
Posted: 5/25/03 at 3:38pm

Rex definitely has a crush on Sarah!

jrb_actor Profile Photo
jrb_actor
#15My pic...
Posted: 5/25/03 at 5:13pm

...is from my contact sheet for my headshot. My headshot is linked in my profile.

Broadwaylady Profile Photo
Broadwaylady
#16John Hale
Posted: 5/25/03 at 5:18pm

I saw the Crucible and remember you in the play. Very cute. My eye were fixated on Liam...........

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by moments that take our breath away." "Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain."

CaTheatreGirl
#17Love at first sight
Posted: 5/25/03 at 5:52pm

Sarah's wagging her stubby little tail a mile a minute for Rex! Woof! Updated On: 5/25/03 at 05:52 PM

Max Bialystock Profile Photo
Max Bialystock
#18My Photo is...
Posted: 5/25/03 at 5:57pm

from my personalized checks. "Can't produce play without checkie!"

Fondly, as ever, Max

DofB5
#19Mine are Brandi (lying down) and Bear (sitting)
Posted: 5/25/03 at 6:28pm

wasn't really planning on using them as my photo but as pets seem to be popular, I guess I will.

Sarah's very lovely. 3 woofs and 5 tail thumps! You know how my gang feels about Rex.

Do you fellow dog people notice we all have pro (I'm assuming they're pro--they look that way on my screen anyway) photos of our babies? *chuckle*

If this keeps up we're going to have to Rob to build us a dog park on the board! Mine are Brandi (lying down) and Bear (sitting)

#20Don't mess with Brandi!
Posted: 5/25/03 at 6:33pm

Yeah, Rex thinks Brandi is a real babe, but there is no way he would ever step on Bear's turf, both out of courtesy and fear!

Sally Profile Photo
Sally
#21pictures
Posted: 5/25/03 at 7:04pm

Mine is just a picture of me that I thought wouldn't scare the native. I might change it to something more interesting later on.

TheaterBaby Profile Photo
TheaterBaby
#22My Photo :)
Posted: 5/25/03 at 7:12pm

My photo is Matthew Broderick and Bernadette Peters (obviously) lol
It was taken while they were reording "New York, New York" for the "I Love NY Theater" commercial that the entire Broadway community took part in.
I love it because it represents an entire comminuty (the Broadway community) coming together at a very difficult time (9-11), and emphasizing that "The Show MUST Go On!"

"It's the little things; the details, that distinguish the Barbra Streisands from the Rosalyn Kinds."~Gilmore Girls~

Amneris Profile Photo
Amneris
#23Sammys Photo..and Reason
Posted: 5/25/03 at 7:13pm

Jenn Colella and Matt Cavenaugh in Urban Cowboy...
Reason: Nuff Said hehe

Songsstresss Profile Photo
Songsstresss
#24TWGM!?
Posted: 5/25/03 at 7:18pm

Albin: I know I'll kick myself when you say it, but what show does TWGM stand for?

Videos