pixeltracker

Eden Espinosa...I don't get it- Page 3

Eden Espinosa...I don't get it

Al Dente Profile Photo
Al Dente
#50re: Eden Espinosa...I don't get it
Posted: 9/15/04 at 1:08pm

Well this Gay boy, and the other one think it's ridiculous, so no offense meant.

newyorkuniq Profile Photo
newyorkuniq
#51re: Eden Espinosa...I don't get it
Posted: 9/15/04 at 1:09pm

First of all let's not even begin to put Idina or Eden in a "legend" category. They may be popular now but certainly have not reached that status yet. Only time will tell in that aspect. As for the note in the end of the song- It just doesn't flow. Sounds out of place and forced. Hopefully someone will cut it.

GirlfriendFromCanada
#52re: Eden Espinosa...I don't get it
Posted: 9/15/04 at 1:10pm

What I mean is I see her being worshipped for being the amazing understudy that can sing like no other. Not that it is or will be warranted, just like we can't really tell yet if the Eden worship is or isn't warranted because she hasn't established herself yet. Just the way things tend to be, I wouldn't be surprised to see her become what Eden became in Wicked. I kind of hope it doesn't work that way, though. For everyone's sake.

StateOfJade Profile Photo
StateOfJade
#53re: Eden Espinosa...I don't get it
Posted: 9/15/04 at 3:14pm

"State of Jade" - what a perfect name you've chosen: The envy oozes out of you like green bile.

Ustadance...do yourself a favor. Grow up. I'm sorry that your brain is't large enough to understand that people have differing opinions re: Eden Espinosa...I don't get it.

And I agree, GFfrom Canada...I REALLY want to see Caren in the role.

"I really liked the show--Wish I saw Boy's Night...Am I allowed as I am not a boy anymore:)"-duffyny1

Ustadance
#54re: Eden Espinosa...I don't get it
Posted: 9/15/04 at 8:22pm

Dearest Jade: It's not the difference of opinions I was remarking about, I welcome that. It was the manner in which it was expressed that revealed your true feelings. And, you know what Bette Midler has been saying for years: "You don't get it because you don't get it."

Rathnait62 Profile Photo
Rathnait62
#55re: Eden Espinosa...I don't get it
Posted: 9/15/04 at 8:42pm

I had the radio on at work today. I heard some horrific screeching - at first I didn't even realize it was supposed to be singing - and listened carefully to hear them announce what they were advertising. Yes, it was Eden in an ad for BROOKLYN. My first and so far only exposure to the show. I was truly horrified. Who the hell wrote that??? And directed, produced, the list goes on...

Have I ever shown you my Shattered Dreams box? It's in my Disappointment Closet. - Marge Simpson

b-way buff Profile Photo
b-way buff
#56re: Eden Espinosa...I don't get it
Posted: 9/15/04 at 9:05pm

im glad im not the only one who thought she was screaming. im kinda dissapointed casue i got tickets for opening night. i hope she was just screaming casue it was in the middleof time square.

Forget regret

DickonDefysGravity Profile Photo
DickonDefysGravity
#57re: Eden Espinosa...I don't get it
Posted: 9/15/04 at 9:40pm

I totally agree that Eden is too screech and not suited for belting. Idina was WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Better!!

And you think of all of the things you've seen, and you wish that you could live in between ,and you're back again only different than before... After the Sky. -Into the Woods (Jack)

StateOfJade Profile Photo
StateOfJade
#58re: Eden Espinosa...I don't get it
Posted: 9/15/04 at 9:44pm

Of course, Ustadance. Just because I strongly dislike Eden, I MUST be extremley envious of her. Trust me, I found nothing envious about her performance. But thanks for trying to figure me out.

"I really liked the show--Wish I saw Boy's Night...Am I allowed as I am not a boy anymore:)"-duffyny1

Videos