SCRIPT on EBAY

TVBoy Profile Photo
TVBoy
#50re: SCRIPT on EBAY
Posted: 1/16/05 at 2:10am

Good God, apdarcey... Where did you get your Internet Police badge? Dollar General?

A simple visit to a search engine, and the typing of the words "wicked musical script" will work wonders. See... I didn't even have to post the actual link.

Enjoy! :)

"I'm not a catcher! I'm a piano player!" -- Schroeder from "Peanuts" ----- http://www.facebook.com/p/Brandon_Bartlett/500719306
Updated On: 1/16/05 at 02:10 AM

Dreamcatcher Profile Photo
Dreamcatcher
#51re: SCRIPT on EBAY
Posted: 1/16/05 at 2:51am

100 bucks for a pair of used false eyelashes.....good lord.... There was a pair of used hobbit feet from LotR that sold for like a thousand dollars on the internet. Crazy considering that that money could be spent on much more important things like charities, tuitions etc etc. its like the people who are spending 50,000 dollars to clone their cat.

I wanted to get something that an "ex"-junkie like him would really appreciate and cherish....it's a brick of heroin shaped like a heart. -Scrubs

Katecab99 Profile Photo
Katecab99
#52re: SCRIPT on EBAY
Posted: 1/16/05 at 9:54am

that's okay....the best one was whoever sold a copy of idina's concert at the zipper theater in december on eBay for over $400.00! a girl had the mp3's posted on her website and someone took them off, made a cd and sold it to some poor person for all that money. now the girl has been forced to take the concert off her website by eBay for copyright infringement, so it's no longer available. re: SCRIPT on EBAY people are crazy with this stuff...

InTheMoney Profile Photo
InTheMoney
#53re: SCRIPT on EBAY
Posted: 1/16/05 at 12:47pm

The only site I've seen with a WICKED script only had the songs, but then I've not gone hunting the web for it.

What REALLY made me laugh was something which happened a few years ago. There was this SERIOUS bootleg site - offered copies of EVERYTHING. Broadway & West End shows - every cast since the 1970s - touring casts (inc. STARLIGHT EXPRESS, which had to be a fake since you couldn't film from ANYWHERE & get the whole show - certainly not without being seen), EVERYTHING a famous name (eg Michael Crawford or Michael Ball) had done - the works. Anyway, people emailed them to order, paid, and never got their orders.

So, having participated in illegal activity by ordering bootleg videos, they proceeded to complain when they didn't get what they'd paid for!!! As though ANYONE making a living from selling illegal vids has MORALS!!! Jeez!

Dreamcatcher
#54re: SCRIPT on EBAY
Posted: 1/16/05 at 1:58pm

Well I found a Wicked script from Simply Scripts, but I dont know if it is legit. It seems so but here is the link for anyone who is interested.
http://libretto.musicals.ru/text.php?textid=609&language=1

I wanted to get something that an "ex"-junkie like him would really appreciate and cherish....it's a brick of heroin shaped like a heart. -Scrubs

Menzellover11 Profile Photo
Menzellover11
#55re: SCRIPT on EBAY
Posted: 1/16/05 at 9:36pm

hahah the wicked script was just bought for 205.00 when you can just have the printable verson online!

"Im not that girl" I love you idina

Menzellover11 Profile Photo
Menzellover11
#56re: SCRIPT on EBAY
Posted: 1/16/05 at 9:36pm

hahah the wicked script was just bought for 205.00 when you can just have the printable verson online!

"Im not that girl" I love you idina

Dreamcatcher
#57re: SCRIPT on EBAY
Posted: 1/16/05 at 10:50pm

I feel bad for whoever spent that much money on the script when it is available to the world wide web.

Videos