Princeton78
#50re: Broadway Actors & Exposed Skin
Posted: 2/12/05 at 12:10pm

Michael Berrese-chest-Kiss Me Kate
Michael Berresse-chest-Fascinating Rhythm
Michael Berresse-chest-Chicago
Michael Berresse-chest-Damn Yankees

Hmmm..maybe we'll see those pecs again in "Light in the Piazza?"
He's one of those guys who should not be allowed to wear a shirt...ever.

"Y'all have a GRAND day now"

broadwayjules
#51re: Broadway Actors & Exposed Skin
Posted: 2/12/05 at 7:40pm

"If you sat in the right seat during Bebe's Chicago days, you got a very special surprise..."

LOL, made my day...thanks!

melissa errico fan Profile Photo
melissa errico fan
#52re: Broadway Actors & Exposed Skin
Posted: 2/12/05 at 7:43pm

BTW, since when does stuff like male chests and feet count as nudity and/or showing skin? "Oh, look, his hands are showing; how risque!"

blazey
#53re: Broadway Actors & Exposed Skin
Posted: 2/12/05 at 7:55pm

""Jayne Mansfield appeared nude onstage (though covered by a towel) in George Axelrod's play WILL SUCESS SPOIL ROCK HUNTER? in the mid-1950s.""

Personally I'd prefer her daughter in a nude scene, but that's just me.

~Blazey~

baddadnpa Profile Photo
baddadnpa
#54re: Broadway Actors & Exposed Skin
Posted: 2/12/05 at 8:17pm

Just came back from seeing Dirty Rotten Scoundrels! I didn't know Norbert spends a scene barechested and in boxer shorts!! YEAH! Had trouble concentrating on the dialogue.

The truly beautiful should be lawfully restricted from wearing clothing; and the truly butt-ugly should be lawfully mandated from going naked.

TheNPH Profile Photo
TheNPH
#55re: Broadway Actors & Exposed Skin
Posted: 2/13/05 at 9:23am

Well, I am REALLY REALLY hoping that Neil Patrick Harris comes to New York to expose it ALL in Paris Letter.

"And it's mean and ugly..." NPH describing the world in 'Take me to the world' from Evening Primrose

melissa errico fan Profile Photo
melissa errico fan
#56re: Broadway Actors & Exposed Skin
Posted: 2/13/05 at 10:27am

I heard he wasn't doing the New York production. I saw it in California and he was excellent.

LightMyCandle125 Profile Photo
LightMyCandle125
#57re: Broadway Actors & Exposed Skin
Posted: 2/13/05 at 3:14pm

bso, when i openned this thread, i was gonna write "full monty, enough said" after reading through. i'm just a dork and thought you should know that.

Be the change you wish to see in the world.

Tenorific
#58re: Broadway Actors & Exposed Skin
Posted: 2/13/05 at 3:18pm

I remember the 1990 or 91 tour of "M Butterfly" with Philip Anglim, and the Asian-American actor whose name I can't remember (and it wasn't BD Wong), and during the "transformation" scene. I was like 14 or 15 at the time. My Mom leaned over to me and said, "Look at his smooth butt". (I wonder if this was foreshadowing of what was to come). re: Broadway Actors & Exposed Skin

peace!!

baddadnpa Profile Photo
baddadnpa
#59re: Broadway Actors & Exposed Skin
Posted: 2/14/05 at 8:41am

We need to add Norbert to the list. He has an entire scene wearing boxers and a woman's see through robe which is not tied or closed!

The truly beautiful should be lawfully restricted from wearing clothing; and the truly butt-ugly should be lawfully mandated from going naked.

Jon
#60re: Broadway Actors & Exposed Skin
Posted: 2/14/05 at 9:09am

Wong's replacement in M. Butterfly was Alec Mapa. He works a lot on TV, but, unlike Wong, seems to ONLY play flamboyantly gay characters. I beleive he was the he was the houseboy who caused the breakup of Chandler Bing's parent's marriage on FRIENDS. It was a flashback on a Thanksgiving episode where they were seeing who had had the worst thanksgiving ever.

Razz77 Profile Photo
Razz77
#61re: Broadway Actors & Exposed Skin
Posted: 2/14/05 at 12:34pm

Yes...Marc Kudisch in "The Highest Yellow" -- everything. Eeks.

Also Shannon Cochran (or Kate Buddeke, her replacement) and their male counterparts in "Bug" -- for a very, very, long time.

#62re: Broadway Actors & Exposed Skin
Posted: 2/14/05 at 12:41pm

Sebastian Lacause as Rocky... he also bared all in Take Me Out in Boca!

baddadnpa Profile Photo
baddadnpa
#63re: Broadway Actors & Exposed Skin
Posted: 2/14/05 at 12:47pm

Razz, would've been THRILLED to see Marc Kudish. Missed opportunity.

Razz77 Profile Photo
Razz77
#64re: Broadway Actors & Exposed Skin
Posted: 2/14/05 at 1:02pm

I promise you -- a hairy middle aged man who is slightly insane with one ear getting a bath -- not exactly 'turn on' material. don't worry.

Razz77 Profile Photo
Razz77
#65re: Broadway Actors & Exposed Skin
Posted: 2/14/05 at 1:48pm

Also -- HurlyBurly that is currently playing off-broadway is three hours of near-nakedness on nearly the entire casts parts, particularly Ethan Hawke, Bobby Canavale, and the other guy who's name slips my mind at the moment.

baddadnpa Profile Photo
baddadnpa
#66re: Broadway Actors & Exposed Skin
Posted: 2/14/05 at 1:50pm

Wow, really, I had no idea.

As for Marc Kudish, hairy and middle-aged? Right up my alley!

WISHIHADATONY Profile Photo
WISHIHADATONY
#67re: Broadway Actors & Exposed Skin
Posted: 2/14/05 at 2:05pm

OTHERDARYL, there was no nudity in the original Broadway production of THE RITZ. I saw it three times, it is probably my most favorite Broadway comedy ever!

But nudity? Lots of guys in towels,,,,,but there was never any nudity in that show.

"Blow out the candles Robert and make a wish. Want something, want SOMETHING."

Princeton78 Profile Photo
Princeton78
#68re: Broadway Actors & Exposed Skin
Posted: 2/14/05 at 2:08pm

I bet Marc K. was still foxxy as all he**!

baddadnpa Profile Photo
baddadnpa
#69re: Broadway Actors & Exposed Skin
Posted: 2/14/05 at 2:09pm

I'd rather see a real body on stage than a manufactured one. I saw Norbert Leo Butz this weekend, shirtless in boxers only and he was great looking. No washboard stomach, a bit on the soft side, but cute as all heck. Would pick him over better built guys any day.

Princeton78 Profile Photo
Princeton78
#70re: Broadway Actors & Exposed Skin
Posted: 2/14/05 at 2:14pm

Yes, I'd agree. Of course Michael Berresse and his hard as a rock abs turn me on..but Marc K. just seems like a 'real man.' You know he sits at home and drinks beer in his undies. That's hot. Whew! Is it getting warm in here?

baddadnpa Profile Photo
baddadnpa
#71re: Broadway Actors & Exposed Skin
Posted: 2/14/05 at 2:19pm

Don't get me wrong - I'd happily see Matt Cavanagh or others with his body type on stage any day, but a real guy is hot too.

WISHIHADATONY Profile Photo
WISHIHADATONY
#72re: Broadway Actors & Exposed Skin
Posted: 2/14/05 at 2:21pm

Neil Patrick Harris was nude in THE PARIS LETTER? Did you get to see his Doogie and his Howsers?

"Blow out the candles Robert and make a wish. Want something, want SOMETHING."

baddadnpa Profile Photo
baddadnpa
#73re: Broadway Actors & Exposed Skin
Posted: 2/14/05 at 2:22pm

Nope, I missed little doogie.

sassypanz
Posted: 4/17/05 at 6:20pm

Updated On: 3/13/12 at 06:20 PM

Videos