pixeltracker

cool Little Shop video clip- Page 3

cool Little Shop video clip

jacobtsf Profile Photo
jacobtsf
#50re: Little Shop video clip
Posted: 4/8/05 at 9:15pm

bj-whoever complained about your Audrey does not know much about low budget shows. I directed LSOH with a $50 budget, and it was difficult. EVERYTHING was hand made and very simple but effective.

David walked into the valley With a stone clutched in his hand He was only a boy But he knew someone must take a stand There will always be a valley Always mountains one must scale There will always be perilous waters Which someone must sail -Into the Fire Scarlet Pimpernel

broadwaybelter Profile Photo
broadwaybelter
#51re: Little Shop video clip
Posted: 4/8/05 at 9:34pm

yes very talented kids..i agree w/the american idol thing...lol

Falsettoland Profile Photo
Falsettoland
#52re: Little Shop video clip
Posted: 4/8/05 at 10:19pm

Great show, especially with a small budget. Ryah does, in fact, rule. Kick a*s voice, girl.
While I understand the urge to show off everything that talented cast could do, I'd have agree with the "too Idol-ish" comments. Just in that it occasionally detracted from the written music and made it more about the performer than the performance, if you know what I mean.
But you did a fantastic job Brandon and should be damn proud.

"We are engaged in two wars, one on drugs and one on terror, that can never be won. I mean, one is a group of inanimate objects and the other is an emotion. We might as well fight a war on pasta, which I guess the Atkins people are actually doing."

apdarcey
#53re: Little Shop video clip
Posted: 4/8/05 at 10:50pm

ryah: a) i love you. b) i loved your rendition of alarm and every other sound that came out of your voice. i really enjoyed your style and felt like it did have purpose behind it. you are extremely talented and i pray that you go far, and perhaps one day you and i can play seymour and audrey? a thought?

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#54re: Little Shop video clip
Posted: 4/8/05 at 11:22pm

1) It looks like a very good production, some very talented people.
2) Ryah, you rock. re: Little Shop video clip

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

MissRyahCMU Profile Photo
MissRyahCMU
#55re: Little Shop video clip
Posted: 4/9/05 at 12:06am

Updated On: 3/1/07 at 12:06 AM

perfectliar
#56re: Little Shop video clip
Posted: 4/9/05 at 12:29am

"And yes, he may be too good-looking for the role, but then what do you say of Hunter Foster?"

Hunter is definitely somekind of gorgeous... but he really looked like a total nerd in the production (and in the photos in the CD booklet). But that's the magic of Broadway, something I know you can't really duplicate in community and low-budget shows.

Videos