pixeltracker

MY BOLD PREDICTION- SUNDAY IN THE PARK WITH GEORGE- coming to Bway in 2007- Page 3

MY BOLD PREDICTION- SUNDAY IN THE PARK WITH GEORGE- coming to Bway in 2007

ljay889 Profile Photo
ljay889
#50re: MY BOLD PREDICTION- SUNDAY IN THE PARK WITH GEORGE- coming to Bway in 2
Posted: 5/28/06 at 12:17am

Actually, Ruthie is younger than I thought. I just checked.

She will turn 40 next year. For some reason I thought she was already in her early 40s.

But she would definitely be a killer Dot. I wish it could happen.

pandajen14 Profile Photo
pandajen14
#51re: MY BOLD PREDICTION- SUNDAY IN THE PARK WITH GEORGE- coming to Bway in 2
Posted: 5/28/06 at 12:55am

Ruthie really ought to get on it in the next couple seasons, then- she could still pull it off! I would just LOVE to see her play Dot. Not opposite NPH, though- that would definitely make her seem too old. Though one or the other would be fabulous.

"Writing should be easy, like a monkey driving a speedboat..." -[title of show] "I'm tired of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're going and meet up with them later." -Mitch Hedberg

mmajer
#52re: MY BOLD PREDICTION- SUNDAY IN THE PARK WITH GEORGE- coming to Bway in 2
Posted: 7/24/06 at 2:31am

I would love to see Sherie Renee Scott as Dot/Marie. She would be phenominal!

GodIHopeIGetIt Profile Photo
GodIHopeIGetIt
#53re: MY BOLD PREDICTION- SUNDAY IN THE PARK WITH GEORGE- coming to Bway in 2
Posted: 7/24/06 at 2:36am

Eh, she'd be okay. I like Sherie and I think she can really act, but I really can't see her as Dot/Marie. If NPH is George... *shoots self in head* I hate him. Anyway, Sunday coming back to Broadway would be a dream come true for me.

LostLeander
#54re: MY BOLD PREDICTION- SUNDAY IN THE PARK WITH GEORGE- coming to Bway in 2
Posted: 7/24/06 at 3:11am

NPH has a very simple voice, and I don't really think it would work for Georges/George.

About Audra being too soprano-ey, Audra has chest belt on her that is to die for. She also has a VERY strong mix. Listen to the 94 Carousel! I've said it before, but she's VERY polished, and the rest of the cast would need to sound a bit prettier so she doesn't sound she doesn't belong. Her voice is perfection. The London revival has a bit of a rougher sound. Which is in no way bad.

Would love to see Ruthie. I don't think she looks too old, I don't think. I think this role is MADE for her, type wise.

Sherie, Julia, Benanti, not so much. I just can't really see it, at all.

Julia's a bit too loud for me. TOO big of a belt.

Personally, I think I have too much bloom.

Becoz_i_knew_you21 Profile Photo
Becoz_i_knew_you21
#55re: MY BOLD PREDICTION- SUNDAY IN THE PARK WITH GEORGE- coming to Bway in 2
Posted: 7/24/06 at 3:19am

Don't get you hopes up for Jennifer Laura Thompson. I don't think she will return to Braodway until her son is older.

Videos