Wicked on Leno Tonight

caitlinette Profile Photo
caitlinette
#50re: Wicked on Leno Tonight
Posted: 4/19/07 at 8:15pm

Eden put some energy into her performance but what was the deal with Megan? Her "these things are sent to try us" was REALLY lackluster and I couldn't hear the "s" in "us". It was like she was bored and could only think to act in this weird way. I'm getting really nitpicky, though, sorry.

lightguy06222
#51re: Wicked on Leno Tonight
Posted: 4/19/07 at 11:37pm

does anyone know what was different about Hilty's wig?!?! it seemed extremely different... straighter maybe??

musicman_17082
#53re: Wicked on Leno Tonight
Posted: 4/20/07 at 12:48am

I've seen Eden both on tour AND in New York with Megan. While I do think the complaints made about the Leno performance are a bit dramatic, I will agree that their Leno performances were by no means their best.

Infact, in NYC they were absolutely incredible together. I don't think they could have FIT more energy on that stage! Watcing the clip again, I do notice Megan seems a bit off but even her off, in my opinion, is pretty darn ON!

I agree it was an odd song choice, could have been a bit better, but it was still fine!

NathanLaneStalker
#54re: Wicked on Leno Tonight
Posted: 4/20/07 at 12:50am

This video is MUCH better quality than the one posted earlier:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3qzLMn1G-E

"I'm tellin' you, the only times I really feel the presence of God are when I'm having sex and during a great Broadway musical." - Nathan Lane - Jeffrey

Videos