pixeltracker

does anyone else find this annoying????- Page 3

does anyone else find this annoying????

TapTapTapioca
#50re: does anyone else find this annoying????
Posted: 6/10/07 at 1:47pm

you guys are being really mean. I know that my past posts have been immature and outrageous, but that's in the past.

No the immature posts are in your present.

I shave me Xanadu every morning!

AnnaK<3LMIP Profile Photo
AnnaK<3LMIP
#51re: does anyone else find this annoying????
Posted: 6/10/07 at 2:10pm

Not to mention Bundy WILL win.

I mean, Denzel Washington? Gun to my head..of course.

Lizzya9
#52re: does anyone else find this annoying????
Posted: 6/10/07 at 5:13pm

how is this thread immature? I'm asking if other people find it annoying that people are just assuming they're right about the Tonys. and I got some good opinions and explanations, which is all I was asking for.

I hope Bundy wins, too!

VonTussleGirl Profile Photo
VonTussleGirl
#53re: does anyone else find this annoying????
Posted: 6/10/07 at 5:50pm

Guys, could you lay off Lizzy for five seconds? The original question she posed was valid, and if anyone else had made the same thread, I have a feeling that none of the bitter and absolutely uncalled-for comments on this thread would be here. Talk about hypocrisy - the real immaturity I see on this thread isn't coming from Lizzy.

Way to act like second-graders, y'all.

And in answer to the original question - I do find it irritating when uninformed outsiders claim one show to be a lock for whatever award it happens to be nominated for; but then again, this is the theatre community, and we as a whole are known for having strong opinions. I just tend to take those with a grain of salt. After all, I think we all believed that Sweeney was guaranteed the Best Revival award last year...

DARTH Profile Photo
DARTH
#54re: does anyone else find this annoying????
Posted: 6/10/07 at 6:04pm

Not a chance in hell that LBB will win Best Actress in a Musical. One, she's not that talented, and two, she's REALLY not that talented.
Updated On: 6/10/07 at 06:04 PM

Lizzya9
#55re: does anyone else find this annoying????
Posted: 6/10/07 at 6:09pm

thanks VonTussleGirl!

jimnysf
#54re: does anyone else find this annoying????
Posted: 6/10/07 at 9:31pm

re: does anyone else find this annoying???? I find these kind of threads annoying. Please put the subject of what you find annoying in the subject space. Thanks. Have a good day.

"I've lost everything! Luis, Marty, my baby with Chris, Chris himself, James. All I ever wanted was love." --Sheridan Crane "Passions" ------- "Housework is like bad sex. Every time I do it, I swear I'll never do it again til the next time company comes."--"Lulu" from "Can't Stop The Music" ----- "When the right doors didn't open for him, he went through the wrong ones" - "Sweet Bird of Youth" ------------ --------- "Passions" is uncancelled! See NBC.com for more info.

Videos