Haven Burton as Elle?

sleepyguy1717
#50re: Haven Burton as Elle?
Posted: 1/22/08 at 2:52pm

Its her body. If she feels happy with the shape she's in, all the more power to her.

Just my two cents.

I want to apologize for some offensive messages posted on this board under my name. The night 0f 12-15-08 I did not have internet access, and someone had used my name to post something offensive. My avatar was also changed. I dont' know what else was posted, or if anyone recieved bad PMs, but I want to apologize for that. I've changed my password, and even though I was not the one posting these messages it still needed to be corrected.

kootness Profile Photo
kootness
#51re: Haven Burton as Elle?
Posted: 1/22/08 at 3:53pm

I saw Haven as Maureen in RENT little while back, and while I do remember her having a strong voice I also remember being fairly displeased with her overall performance. She had a strong voice, however her delivery seemed very dull and empty. She was not at all endearing or likable, both of with i feel are crucial in order to play the role of Elle. She certainly has the look, but I have my doubts about her ability to really nail this role.

DidYouReallyHearMe
#52re: Haven Burton as Elle?
Posted: 3/2/08 at 1:38pm

Kelly...

It's not nice to pass judgments on people...

carymetorent2 Profile Photo
carymetorent2
#53re: Haven Burton as Elle?
Posted: 3/2/08 at 4:03pm

Well, I for one, have heard great things about Haven's vocal talents in "Rent" and when she does sing in "Positive" and whatever few lines she has, you can hear the potential to be great.

I am sad I am missing out on Haven as Elle, but I hope once she proves herself, she will get to go on more. I definitely want to hear about it and I hope people will post reviews!

"Less Of A Marilyn, More Of A Jackie" www.richardhblake.com

carymetorent2 Profile Photo
carymetorent2
#54re: Haven Burton as Elle?
Posted: 3/2/08 at 4:03pm

Well, I for one, have heard great things about Haven's vocal talents in "Rent" and when she does sing in "Positive" and whatever few lines she has, you can hear the potential to be great.

I am sad I am missing out on Haven as Elle, but I hope once she proves herself, she will get to go on more. I definitely want to hear about it and I hope people will post reviews!

"Less Of A Marilyn, More Of A Jackie" www.richardhblake.com

cck223
#55re: Haven Burton as Elle?
Posted: 3/16/08 at 12:15am

Saw Haven as Elle 2 weeks ago -- she was much better than I anticipated and has an incredible voice. I hope she gets the opportunity to go on more often.

shh282 Profile Photo
shh282
#56re: Haven Burton as Elle?
Posted: 3/16/08 at 9:49am

rumor is she's leaving for shrek so it might not happen

might be the same case as AA

-- edit
my friend went to legally blonde and asked her if she's scheduled to play her again, and she said no Updated On: 3/22/08 at 09:49 AM

Videos