"Spamalot" Clay Aiken

MassiveMeGo Profile Photo
MassiveMeGo
#50re: 'Spamalot' Clay Aiken
Posted: 2/17/08 at 7:01pm

"And the information I posted was from someone I know."

I know some a-hos and liars too but I don't spread what they say as gospel. I don't even waste my life trying to tear down a celebrity I don't like. What's in it for you to work so hard day after day?

TheatreDiva90016 Profile Photo
TheatreDiva90016
#51re: 'Spamalot' Clay Aiken
Posted: 2/17/08 at 7:02pm

Again,

Just because you don't like the information given to you, doesn't make it a lie.

You can say the word LIE all you want, but it doesn't work here.

"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> “I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post.” <<>> -whatever2

Cartwheel
#52re: 'Spamalot' Clay Aiken
Posted: 2/17/08 at 7:04pm

"Just because you don't like the information given to you, doesn't make it a lie. "

It works both ways. Just because you don't like how someone defines his sexuality does not make it a lie.

Yelliphant
#53re: 'Spamalot' Clay Aiken
Posted: 2/17/08 at 7:06pm

Clay said that all of the tabloid stories are lies. I'd believe him before I'd listen to any gossip coming from Diva or his mysterious "friend".

LePetiteFromage
Posted: 2/17/08 at 7:07pm

Updated On: 5/7/09 at 07:07 PM

TheatreDiva90016
#55re: 'Spamalot' Clay Aiken
Posted: 2/17/08 at 7:08pm

"Clay said that all of the tabloid stories are lies. I'd believe him before I'd listen to any gossip"

I guess some people really ARE that stupid.

"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> “I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post.” <<>> -whatever2

Mick2 Profile Photo
Mick2
#56re: 'Spamalot' Clay Aiken
Posted: 2/17/08 at 7:11pm

I think anyone with half a brain can tell who the trouble makers are. I don't know why you'd want to expose yourselves as the hateful beings you are, but what you say only reflects on you, not on Mr. Aiken. I wonder if BWW really approves of those who join just to post like trolls and who tell new members that just want to talk about the show/s to go away if they don't like their nastiness. Somehow, I doubt it.

Yelliphant
#57re: 'Spamalot' Clay Aiken

" Why can't you just let us have our fun and leave us alone? "

Why is it fun to tell lies and ridicule Clay?

lakezurich Profile Photo
lakezurich
#58re: 'Spamalot' Clay Aiken

Stupid people are quite funny.

Rant, Wickud, Rant, Wickud, Rant! We're not gonna pay Rant! 'Cause everythink is Wickud!

"Leave Walt Disney Theatricals new sparkling production of The Little Mermaid on Broadway alone!!!"

lakezurich will be played by Paul Groves in the BWW musical

Cartwheel
#59re: 'Spamalot' Clay Aiken
Posted: 2/17/08 at 7:12pm

"I guess some people really ARE that stupid. "

No kidding. How would liars and gossip mongers ever make a living if nobody believed their crap?

TheatreDiva90016
#60re: 'Spamalot' Clay Aiken
Posted: 2/17/08 at 7:14pm

How DO you make your living, Cart?

I have a job.

LePetiteFromage
Posted: 2/17/08 at 7:18pm

Updated On: 5/7/09 at 07:18 PM

MassiveMeGo
#62re: 'Spamalot' Clay Aiken
Posted: 2/17/08 at 7:20pm

It's Sunday, Diva. Don't you have a calendar?

"Just like we poke fun at many people in the Broadway community."

Who else? I read a lot of the threads and I'm not seeing it for anyone else but Clay. Let's have a link to another actor that you're making fun of.

lakezurich Profile Photo
lakezurich
#63re: 'Spamalot' Clay Aiken
Posted: 2/17/08 at 7:20pm

Yeah, what LePetite said!

Rant, Wickud, Rant, Wickud, Rant! We're not gonna pay Rant! 'Cause everythink is Wickud!

"Leave Walt Disney Theatricals new sparkling production of The Little Mermaid on Broadway alone!!!"

Mick2 Profile Photo
Mick2
#64re: 'Spamalot' Clay Aiken
Posted: 2/17/08 at 7:21pm

Complete and utter bull****. I didn't just fall off the turnip truck.

Cartwheel
#65re: 'Spamalot' Clay Aiken
Posted: 2/17/08 at 7:24pm

"No everybody enjoys Clay and has a every right to post a negative review of his show if they want. "

Did I miss your own Spamalot review? Or TheatreDiva's? Or the reviews from other trolls invading Clay's threads?

And please stop lecturing people on what and where they are supposed to post under the pretense of being the board regular. Your join date speaks for itself.

MassiveMeGo
#66re: 'Spamalot' Clay Aiken
Posted: 2/17/08 at 7:25pm

Yeah! Its like they want us to go away so they can bash him in peace. Tough Noogies!

lakezurich Profile Photo
lakezurich
#67re: 'Spamalot' Clay Aiken
Posted: 2/17/08 at 7:27pm

That would be nice though re: 'Spamalot'  Clay Aiken

LePetiteFromage
Posted: 2/17/08 at 7:31pm

Updated On: 5/7/09 at 07:31 PM

TheatreDiva90016
#69re: 'Spamalot' Clay Aiken
Posted: 2/17/08 at 7:37pm

"It's Sunday, Diva. Don't you have a calendar? "

I know what day of the week it is. That wasn't the point. She made it sound like I post about Clay for a living.

God, do you read?

Mikers Profile Photo
Mikers
#70re: 'Spamalot' Clay Aiken
Posted: 2/17/08 at 7:39pm

This thread was started by Isabelle giving her review of Clay in Spamalot. The trolls and haters descended on it immediately by posting hateful remarks and tabloid gossip. If they would stop doing that the thread would either have more reviews or it would fall off the page. The BWW whiners can blame themselves for this because his fans didn't start to defend him until the hater hoard attacked.

Cartwheel
#71re: 'Spamalot' Clay Aiken
Posted: 2/17/08 at 7:40pm

"I have not seen Spamlot because I'm not able to. If I were in NYC, there are many other shows I'd rather see instead. I've never seen or heard Clay's music and don't care to. "

You are not interested in Clay, but most of your posts are in his threads, anyway. What is wrong with this picture?

And stop giving me crap about lurking here for a long time. It took a guy you totally don't care about to get you to join, just so you could start bashing him? Yeah right.

lakezurich Profile Photo
lakezurich
#72re: 'Spamalot' Clay Aiken
Posted: 2/17/08 at 7:41pm

that wouldn't be any fun though.

TheatreDiva90016
#73re: 'Spamalot' Clay Aiken
Posted: 2/17/08 at 7:47pm

"If they would stop doing that the thread would either have more reviews"

No, Mikers, it wouldn't.

It would turn into a big Clay love fest with all sorts of pictures and everything ever written about him, posted by his fans.

That why there are fan websites.

Go there.

We don't need another "Gush Over Clay" thread.

Mikers Profile Photo
Mikers
#74re: 'Spamalot' Clay Aiken
Posted: 2/17/08 at 7:48pm

Why not? We have gush over everyone else threads. What's it to you if there is?

Videos