pixeltracker

Would you pay full price for [tos] on Broadway?- Page 3

Would you pay full price for [tos] on Broadway?

TulitaPepsi Profile Photo
TulitaPepsi
#50re: Would you pay full price for [tos] on Broadway?
Posted: 4/6/08 at 1:54am

Yes. Next question?

"Hurry up and get into your conga clothes - we've got to do something to save this show!"

titleofusername Profile Photo
titleofusername
#51re: Would you pay full price for [tos] on Broadway?
Posted: 4/6/08 at 1:55am

My, what a beautiful username you have, Tulita. :)

UPCOMING SCHEDULE: Passing Strange (7.17.08), [title of show] (7.18.08), [title of show (7.19.08 M), [title of show] (7.19.08 E), The 39 Steps (7.20.08 M), Damn Yankees (7.20.08 E)

TulitaPepsi Profile Photo
TulitaPepsi
#52re: Would you pay full price for [tos] on Broadway?
Posted: 4/6/08 at 6:29pm

Awwww, shucks, titleofusername! Yours is lovely, too.

The weenies at ATC would not let me go totally Tulita over there because they have a rule against using any 'brand name' in a user ID.

"Hurry up and get into your conga clothes - we've got to do something to save this show!"

ilikecameras1010
#53re: Would you pay full price for [tos] on Broadway?
Posted: 4/6/08 at 9:14pm

I probably would pay full price, but I'd rush if I could.

everythingtaboo Profile Photo
everythingtaboo
#54re: Would you pay full price for [tos] on Broadway?
Posted: 4/7/08 at 1:02am

As far as I can tell, there has been no word at all about ticket pricing, so all this "I love you this much" is a moot point. And even when it's announced, I still agree with TheActr97J.

For all we know, the producers may decide that because it's such a small show, to keep ticket prices on the same scale as a play (generally just below $100) or even lower.

"Hey little girls, look at all the men in shiny shirts and no wives!" - Jackie Hoffman, Xanadu, 19 Feb 2008

BobbyBubby Profile Photo
BobbyBubby
#55re: Would you pay full price for [tos] on Broadway?
Posted: 4/7/08 at 1:43am

I love [title of show] but you're right, I wouldn't pay full price, and I don't think it will run long. Love the show. Not appealing to anyone outside the theatre community (most of whom use discounts or are comped).

I think we're confusing "Will the show run long?" with "Do you WANT it to run long" and I wish the show no ill will, I'd love the be surprised but trends are pretty easy to spot. Though the budget it small, right, so we could have a hit if critics and early audiences rave.

TheActr97J Profile Photo
TheActr97J
#56re: Would you pay full price for [tos] on Broadway?
Posted: 4/7/08 at 2:35am

I've only paid full-price for a show, once or twice, and that was before I knew all the cheap ticket alternatives. I don't pay full price for shows. I'm a student and I can't afford it. That does not lessen my contribution or passion for any show. What a completely ignorant thread this is! If you have the means, be my guest, buy a full price ticket! All the better! But as Broadway becomes a more and more elitist, upperclass activity, I will just have to be satisfied with my 'lesser' contribution to the theater community.

"I seem to have wandered into the BRAIN load-out thread... "
-best12bars

"Sorry I am a Theatre major not a English Major"
-skibumb5290

ActualReality2 Profile Photo
ActualReality2
#57re: Would you pay full price for [tos] on Broadway?
Posted: 4/7/08 at 7:55am

This question kind of confuses me. If I had the option to get tickets to [tos] on a discount, I wouldn't pass them down in order to buy full price tickets. I don't think anyone would do that. But if there were no cheaper tickets available, then I would certainly buy them at full price.

There is only one you for all time. Fearlessly be yourself. -Anthony Rapp-

Videos