pixeltracker

Another TALE OF TWO CITIES review- Page 3

Another TALE OF TWO CITIES review

HollyDiver
#50re: Another TALE OF TWO CITIES review SPOILER within
Posted: 9/3/08 at 3:06pm

Johnny- good post and good point, although I have to say- I usually do walk out of a theater being able to hum a tune or two. But at this point what I do know is that I was loving the show while watching it- so the fact that I can't exactly remember the songs won't discourage me one bit from picking out the cd when its released. I'll be able to give a better assessment after I see the show more than once and am able to listen to the soundtrack on cd.

I'd rather be reckless than rockless.

HollyDiver
#51re: Another TALE OF TWO CITIES review SPOILER within
Posted: 9/3/08 at 3:07pm

double post..

I'd rather be reckless than rockless.
Updated On: 9/3/08 at 03:07 PM

Eris0303 Profile Photo
Eris0303
#52re: Another TALE OF TWO CITIES review SPOILER within
Posted: 9/3/08 at 3:38pm

I still haven't seen the show and am jealous of those who have seen it multiple times. I have a friend from out of state who wants to see it with me and I'm torn between waiting for her to decide what she's doing and just going now and then going again with her if she ever makes up her mind.

I'm kinda leaning toward just going. I'm thinking about going on October 31 which is the same day I saw the show last year.

Is there any merchendise yet? I figure if I go without her I need to get something to send her lol

"All our dreams can come true -- if we have the courage to pursue them." -- Walt Disney We must have different Gods. My God said "do to others what you would have them do to you". Your God seems to have said "My Way or the Highway".

philly03 Profile Photo
philly03
#53re: Another TALE OF TWO CITIES review SPOILER within
Posted: 9/3/08 at 3:42pm

Eris you've got to see it :) Even I have seen it by now!

And for merchandise, they have small MP3 players (they looked like the iPod shuffle for $45 with the concept album, the CD of the concept album, and like 3 or 4 different shirts.

That's all I remember seeing!

GatorNY Profile Photo
GatorNY
#54re: Another TALE OF TWO CITIES review SPOILER within
Posted: 9/3/08 at 3:54pm

Don't wait for your friend to decide! I'd say: Treat yourself now, then go back after the show officially opens.

"The price of love is loss, but still we pay; We love anyway."

Eris0303 Profile Photo
Eris0303
#55re: Another TALE OF TWO CITIES review SPOILER within
Posted: 9/3/08 at 4:30pm

I did see the show in Florida and enjoyed it. As I said I'm leaning more towards just going. It's just deciding when since I don't live in NYC.

I was considering going to Broadway on Broadway and then going to Tale but they don't have a Sunday show until after they open.

But I WILL go. Don't worry lol

"All our dreams can come true -- if we have the courage to pursue them." -- Walt Disney We must have different Gods. My God said "do to others what you would have them do to you". Your God seems to have said "My Way or the Highway".
Updated On: 9/3/08 at 04:30 PM

winston89 Profile Photo
winston89
#56re: Another TALE OF TWO CITIES review SPOILER within
Posted: 9/3/08 at 5:32pm

It really is a great show and worth seeing if your in NYC.

And, By the by, will someone get the baby.. I mean TDH his bottle and put him down for a nap.

"If you try to shag my husband while I am still alive, I will shove the art of motorcycle maintenance up your rancid little Cu**. That's a good dear" Tom Stoppard's Rock N Roll

Eris0303 Profile Photo
Eris0303
#57re: Another TALE OF TWO CITIES review SPOILER within
Posted: 9/5/08 at 12:31pm

I got my ticket! I'm going on Halloween night!

broadwayfan310
#58re: Another TALE OF TWO CITIES review SPOILER within
Posted: 9/5/08 at 5:46pm

Your going to love it!!!

Videos