pixeltracker

Raúl Esparza and Katie Finneran Announce Outer Critics Circle Nominees Today- Page 4

Raúl Esparza and Katie Finneran Announce Outer Critics Circle Nominees Today

Musical Master Profile Photo
Musical Master
#75Raúl Esparza and Katie Finneran
Posted: 5/11/15 at 1:13am

Big congrats to the AN AMERICAN IN PARIS, THE KING AND I, Kristin Chenoweth and Ruthie Ann Miles' winners.

_IrisTInkerbell Profile Photo
_IrisTInkerbell
#76Raúl Esparza and Katie Finneran
Posted: 5/11/15 at 9:55am

Very happy about the wins for Kristin Chenoweth and Andy Karl!

Still haven't seen American in Paris (one of these days when I'm not busy seeing Encores or shows that have given notice...), but I'm pretty sure I'll like it, so yay for them as well!

The one creative award I'm a little peeved about it costume design. King and I is a beautiful show but I just thought that William Ivey Long has outdone himself with the OTTC costumes. They are all just so gorgeous and lux and imho beats the beutiful KaI costumes... or anything else I have seen this season. Oh well.

adamgreer Profile Photo
adamgreer
#77Raúl Esparza and Katie Finneran
Posted: 5/11/15 at 1:36pm

These are actually fairly predictable winners. I would say there's nothing here (given the absence of Fun Home from the nominations) that's too outlandish. It'll be interesting to see what the addition of Cerveris at the Tonys does to Robert Fairchild's chances. 

BrerBear Profile Photo
BrerBear
#78Raúl Esparza and Katie Finneran
Posted: 5/11/15 at 2:06pm

Congrats to the winners.

Also got a chuckle seeing "Fun Home" banner ads today touting their Outer Critics Circle Award in 2014. Well played, marketing team.

Mr Roxy Profile Photo
Mr Roxy
#79Raúl Esparza and Katie Finneran
Posted: 5/11/15 at 2:31pm

Hopefully the nods to ISHBY & The Visit will help their B.O.

Glad Nolan from Dr Z was recognized.probably never get a cast recording of Dr Z to be able to hear it again.

Shocked of the total snub for Vegas especially JRB being pased over for ISHBY score.

Poster Emeritus
Updated On: 5/11/15 at 02:31 PM

Videos