pixeltracker

Thank you all--Andy Meeks-Rent tour 04-05- Page 4

Thank you all--Andy Meeks-Rent tour 04-05

thespian geek Profile Photo
thespian geek
#75re: Thank you all--Andy Meeks-Rent tour 04-05
Posted: 1/26/05 at 2:13am

"and we all know, i saw it quite a few times. 4 out of the 5 times you performed it in detroit lol."

That was me when they were here in Omaha. LOL re: Thank you all--Andy Meeks-Rent tour 04-05

SweetSingerJ33 Profile Photo
SweetSingerJ33
#76re: Thank you all--Andy Meeks-Rent tour 04-05
Posted: 1/26/05 at 2:25am

Hey Andy This is Jamie... I'm Terrell's friend, came to see ya Tuesday (1-25-05, Detroit) all I can say is WOW...absolutely amazing. Me and Terrell plan on visiting again...hope to run into ya soon re: Thank you all--Andy Meeks-Rent tour 04-05

Jamie

Per4mer
#77re: Thank you all--Andy Meeks-Rent tour 04-05
Posted: 1/26/05 at 2:56am

lol yay jamie got one too

yes we are gonig to have fun tomorrow :) visiting them
are u sure u cant goem to western with us?
i want u to go so bad!
<3tera

SweetSingerJ33 Profile Photo
SweetSingerJ33
#78re: Thank you all--Andy Meeks-Rent tour 04-05
Posted: 1/26/05 at 3:00am

I so wish I could, but I have to work...i gotta get to Cali somehow...lol luv ya babes...you better tell me EVERY little detail about it though...lol

Per4mer
#79re: Thank you all--Andy Meeks-Rent tour 04-05
Posted: 1/26/05 at 8:07am

of course i will sill. be expecting a call lol

pattifan2
#80re: Thank you all--Andy Meeks-Rent tour 04-05
Posted: 1/26/05 at 1:51pm

Can anyone please let me have details of the fansite - can't find it anywhere. Thanks

...fragment of the day...

thespian geek Profile Photo
thespian geek
adampascalgal Profile Photo
adampascalgal
#82re: Thank you all--Andy Meeks-Rent tour 04-05
Posted: 1/26/05 at 6:24pm

I just wanted to add that I was at the tour last night here in Detroit too and it really was amazing!! This by far is the best cast I have seen in a long, long while, so I just wanted to thank you for making it such a great experience. It was my friends first time seeing so I am really happy that she had such a great cast to experience it with!!

"All they say Is "Trust in What Is Writen." Wars are made. And somehow that is wisdom. Thought is suspect, And money is their idol, And nothing is okay unless it's scripted in their Bible." -Spring Awakening

renthead2005z Profile Photo
renthead2005z
#83re: Thank you all--Andy Meeks-Rent tour 04-05
Posted: 2/1/05 at 10:10pm

COME BACK ANDY!...haha i wanna see it again, but idk if i will be able to because i just found out i am going to be doing a show the same timere: Thank you all--Andy Meeks-Rent tour 04-05

"Why do we play with fire?-Why do we run our fingers through the flame?"

renthead2005z Profile Photo
renthead2005z
#84re: Thank you all--Andy Meeks-Rent tour 04-05
Posted: 3/13/05 at 2:58am

Well i am def. not going to be able to see the Dc showre: Thank you all--Andy Meeks-Rent tour 04-05. but i am really going to miss this rent cast soo much!

"Why do we play with fire?-Why do we run our fingers through the flame?"

mollyllom Profile Photo
mollyllom
#85re: Thank you all--Andy Meeks-Rent tour 04-05
Posted: 3/13/05 at 3:30am

I saw the tour in San Jose, and you did a fantastic job, turning me into a RENT fan. Thanks!

Molly

http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=13865158 please =D

renthead1223 Profile Photo
renthead1223
#86re: Thank you all--Andy Meeks-Rent tour 04-05
Posted: 3/20/05 at 6:09pm

Thank YOU for making the tour so amazing! I saw you in it for the second time today and you are my favority Mark (a huge compliment considering how much I adore Matt Caplan). I wanted to wait outside the stage door, but it started pouring right when we got outside :^( Great job, though. I hope to see you in it again soon. Marcus Paul James was also the first Collins I ever really loved, considering how high the standard was set by Jesse L Martin, but Marcus gave me goosebumps AND made me cry. I wish I could see you in it again! Amazing job.
xoxo,
Liza

What happened to Andrae?

Fan: Oh my god! You're, like, standing right there and, like, looking right at me and, like, oh my god! Anthony Rapp: Yes, that's a pretty accurate discription of reality.
Updated On: 3/20/05 at 06:09 PM

Videos