RENT Film

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#75re: RENT Film
Posted: 3/5/05 at 5:52pm

Isn't it Howie, the new Rod/Princeton understudy? He's so precious!

Thanks, Kt.

A work of art is an invitation to love.

EvelynNesbit1906 Profile Photo
EvelynNesbit1906
#76re: RENT Film
Posted: 3/5/05 at 5:54pm

I guess I'll be seeing Avenue Q for the first time as soon as possible. :)

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#77re: RENT Film
Posted: 3/5/05 at 6:07pm

Quite the talent, too, I've heard. re: RENT Film I've only seen John, but he's so damned cute that I might get over myself and go see him!

A work of art is an invitation to love.

badkarma719 Profile Photo
badkarma719
#78re: RENT Film
Posted: 3/5/05 at 6:14pm

Bootleg? *cough* me wantie *cough* price?...Anyway, I really hope they cut as few songs as possible...that what RENT is! A rock MUSICAL! MUSICAL needs MUSIC!

dont you hyst love when people read the first few post and see something they wanna say so they post, and usually what they ask has already been answered

In the words of the great MargoChanning "Broadwayworld.com -- Your One Stop on the Internet for All Things Broadway, Nasty Political Discussions, Meltdowns, Name-Calling and General Nonsense along with being a Premiere Pick-up Joint for Hotties, Shut-ins, Rambunctuous Teenagers With Bad Grammar, and All Manner of Bitter, Jaded Theatre Queens with WAY Too Much Time on Their Hands"?

QtKt Profile Photo
QtKt
#79re: RENT Film
Posted: 3/5/05 at 11:14pm

Anytime Emcee re: RENT Film

"QtKt, is that you in the icon? If so, you are VERY handsome."
Actually, no, it's Robb Sapp (ensemble in "Wicked", also was in Zanna, Don't! as Tank/Tex and Johnny Guitar) re: RENT Film I took it (with him but cut myself out...!) at Monday Nights New Voices at Duplex on Feb 21st... He's absolutely amazing.

It's not Howie, but he is indeed a cutie, check out his webpage if you get the chance... He's such a sweetheart and is such a great addition to the Q family!
Howie Michael Smith's webpage Updated On: 3/5/05 at 11:14 PM

Dreamcatcher Profile Photo
Dreamcatcher
#80re: RENT Film
Posted: 3/5/05 at 11:39pm

You're right, very handsome.....

I wanted to get something that an "ex"-junkie like him would really appreciate and cherish....it's a brick of heroin shaped like a heart. -Scrubs

Videos