pixeltracker

Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!- Page 4

Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!

broadwaybaby086
#75re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 10/1/06 at 11:56am

AHHH, the radio isn't working! I wanted to hear this...

:o(

"I'll cut you, Tracee Beazer!!!! ...Just kidding. I'd never cut anyone." -Tina Maddigan, 9/30/06, WS stage door
Avatar: JULIE "EFFING" WHITE, 2007 TONY WINNER. Thank God. I'm thinking about legally changing my name to Lizzie Curry...

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#76re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 10/1/06 at 6:42pm

I'm almost afraid to ask, but can you explain the first quote in your signature?

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

DRSisLove Profile Photo
DRSisLove
#77re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 10/1/06 at 7:44pm

Anyone go her last today?

broadwaybaby086
#78re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 10/1/06 at 7:58pm

Oh, I wish I could, dancing. I wasn't paying attention, I was talking to my friend at the stage door, when I heard Tina say that. And even then it took a couple of seconds to process it. It was one of those 'normal conversation....pause, ponder....what?!?' kind of moments. I have a feeling that it was some kind of inside joke. lol, then I think after Tina had realized that she had shouted that in front of the crowd, she added on that little bit. It was hilarious. hehe. It had to be passed on.

"I'll cut you, Tracee Beazer!!!! ...Just kidding. I'd never cut anyone." -Tina Maddigan, 9/30/06, WS stage door
Avatar: JULIE "EFFING" WHITE, 2007 TONY WINNER. Thank God. I'm thinking about legally changing my name to Lizzie Curry...

dancingthrulife04
#79re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 10/1/06 at 8:01pm

Haha, that's crazy.

Did anyone go today?

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#80re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 10/1/06 at 9:58pm

The girl with golden hair done good.

"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher

TristezzaBella27
#81re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 10/1/06 at 10:00pm

:sighs: i wish we coudl hear something!!!! from what i heard, she started to cry after grow old with you during last nights show.... ??? re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!

TabooWickedFan Profile Photo
TabooWickedFan
#82re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 10/1/06 at 10:10pm

My friend went to her last show today. She said she did absolutely fantastic and held it together pretty well. She also said that at certain parts each of them; Stephen, Amy and Tina got choked up. I am so proud of her she did such an amazing job. Can't wait to catch her next time she is on.

"But I relish every brillant inspired moment. This is who I'm determined to be- an actor/singer/dancer-no, I take that back, this is who I am. These people are my tribe, my destiny. I know it. -How I Paid for College; A story of sex, theft, friendship and musical theater.

Yankeefan007
#83re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 10/1/06 at 10:16pm

Jeeze....she's not dead....or leaving the show.

I know she performed the role for 2 months straight, but it's not the end.

I'm sure she'll be on again....come Friday.

Seriously, though, she did a bang-up job....and since she was above the title for 2 months, she can say in all future credits that she was the lead. Updated On: 10/1/06 at 10:16 PM

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#84re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 10/1/06 at 10:17pm

She was the lead.

"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher
Updated On: 10/2/06 at 10:17 PM

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#85re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 10/2/06 at 5:02pm

Tina's on Seth's Chatterbox this evening. Very excited about this.

https://www.broadwayworld.com/viewcolumn.cfm?colid=550

TristezzaBella27
#86re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 10/3/06 at 1:51am

OMG is it the whole show?!?!?! or just like slips of it?!?!

I went to that and it was BEYOND hilarious!

Joshua488
#87re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 10/3/06 at 2:30am

Funny, Yankeefan. I'm not bashing Laura Benanti, but I'm definitely curious as to how long it will take before Tina gets called to go on again.

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#88re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 10/3/06 at 5:52pm

Tina is the #1 Standby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

MandaGurl
#89re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 10/3/06 at 6:11pm

I'm sure Tina will be back on as Julia eventually...not as much as she was covering for Laura, but I'm sure there will be a few times where she'll go on.

-Amanda*

"No, this is the touch of class, not the touch of what you just said." -The Wedding Singer "Its like my mother always used to say, whenever you hear a strange and possible life-threatening noise coming from the dark woods outide,there is only one thing you should do. Dont tell any of the others and go invsetigate it alone." All the men in my life keep getting killed by Candarian demons, all my college boyfriends and my one night stands, my male co-workers and platonic gay friends (HEY)." -EVIL DEAD THE MUSICAL

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#90re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 10/3/06 at 6:33pm

I'm sure. In the meantime, I'll be putting all my spare change in my piggy bank. Haha

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#91re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 10/5/06 at 6:35pm

Is the girl with golden hair back to giving backstage tours?

dancingthrulife04
#93re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 10/11/06 at 7:56pm

I got a letter from Tina today!

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#94re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 10/12/06 at 12:09am

What did she say?

Bwaygirl717
#95re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 10/12/06 at 12:14am

I really miss Tina playing the role of Julia, she owned tht role in my opinion!

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#96re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 10/12/06 at 12:15am

Yeppers.

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#97re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 10/14/06 at 10:37pm

re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!

Spread the Tina love! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

harris007 Profile Photo
harris007
#98re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 10/15/06 at 1:10am

even the cows love her

Attend the tale of Bovine Boy His party threads we all enjoy But does he have Mad Cow Disease? He doesn't eat beef - but cows skating? - oh please!!! With cocoa!?! And lemonade!?! The heifer-mad poster of Broadway (World)

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#99re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 10/15/06 at 7:51pm

Sweet!

dancingthrulife04
#100re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 10/15/06 at 7:59pm

I didn't mean to ignore you, Phanty. she thanked me for a letter I sent her in August (and that she replied to, LOL).

Videos