pixeltracker

Favorite Hamilton songs?- Page 5

Favorite Hamilton songs?

hork Profile Photo
hork
#100Favorite Hamilton songs?
Posted: 3/18/16 at 11:21pm

KCW said: "Not to anywhere near the extent that Dave is talking about. There is a "what's your name man?" And the name is said once. That is the only time a name is said in that song. This just goes to show Dave's unfamiliarity with the work.

What are you talking about? They say "Alexander Hamilton" many times in the song. It's the name of the damn song.

hork Profile Photo
hork
#101Favorite Hamilton songs?
Posted: 3/18/16 at 11:27pm

BroadwayConcierge said: "^ Exactly. I'm always interested to hear from critics/haters of Hamilton and see where they find fault in the show, but if they identify THE SCORE as a fault, I...I can't. The score is categorically, utterly perfect and brilliant.

It's a sung-through musical. The score practically  is the show. I can't imagine anyone loving the score but hating the show.

#102Favorite Hamilton songs?
Posted: 3/19/16 at 12:27am

"Satisfied" and "It's Quiet Uptown" 

KCW Profile Photo
KCW
#103Favorite Hamilton songs?
Posted: 3/19/16 at 9:38am

Whoops. I messed up there. Anyways, many of the times that his name is said, it is sung, not rapped.

I appoligise for any spelling mistakes. I may be on my mobile. Clumsy fingers and small little touchscreen keys don't mixx. I try to spellcheck, but I may miss something.

Dave19
#104Favorite Hamilton songs?
Posted: 3/19/16 at 12:39pm

KCW said: "Not to anywhere near the extent that Dave is talking about. There is a "what's your name man?" And the name is said once. That is the only time a name is said in that song. This just goes to show Dave's unfamiliarity with the work.

"

No, he says it twice. And at the end the chorus sings the name multiple times. Maybe repetition is needed for people like you, as you seem to hear it only once.

Dave19
#105Favorite Hamilton songs?
Posted: 3/19/16 at 12:41pm

wonderfulwizard11 said: "Dave also has a history of posting racist comments in general, so his opinion on anything shouldn't really be taken into consideration"

Don't interact if you are too dumb to understand. I want equality, which means no separation between black and white. That is the opposite of racism. 

KevC1980
#106Favorite Hamilton songs?
Posted: 3/22/16 at 11:30am

My favorites are :

1. Wait For It

2. Satisfied

3. One Last Time

4. Quiet Uptown

5. My Shot

6. The Room Where It Happens

7. Helpless

8. The World Was Wide Enough