pixeltracker

APPROPRIATE Transferring to the Belasco- Page 5

APPROPRIATE Transferring to the Belasco

Huss417 Profile Photo
Huss417
#100APPROPRIATE Transferring to the Belasco
Posted: 6/26/24 at 10:41am

On Broadway Direct it has this listed.

"PLEASE NOTE: Sarah Paulson will not appear in the 6/26 matinee and evening performances."

Main page shows her not being in the 6/22 performance 

You will see the message when you click on Buy Tickets. 

https://broadwaydirect.com/show/appropriate/

Not sure how accurate they are but wanted to give a heads up.

"I hope your Fanny is bigger than my Peter." Mary Martin to Ezio Pinza opening night of Fanny.
Updated On: 6/26/24 at 10:41 AM

Huss417 Profile Photo
Huss417
#101APPROPRIATE Transferring to the Belasco
Posted: 6/26/24 at 10:54am

Duplicate. Please Delete.

"I hope your Fanny is bigger than my Peter." Mary Martin to Ezio Pinza opening night of Fanny.
Updated On: 6/26/24 at 10:54 AM

FANtomFollies Profile Photo
FANtomFollies
#102APPROPRIATE Transferring to the Belasco
Posted: 6/26/24 at 4:59pm

FYI I just got home from the matinee today (6/26) and Sarah Paulson was very much in the show. 

Huss417 Profile Photo
Huss417
#103APPROPRIATE Transferring to the Belasco
Posted: 6/26/24 at 6:33pm

FANtomFollies said: "FYI I just got home from the matinee today (6/26) and Sarah Paulson was very much in the show."

It is just very odd that had it listed as out both performances. Glad you were able to see her.

defyingravity11 Profile Photo
defyingravity11
#104APPROPRIATE Transferring to the Belasco
Posted: 6/26/24 at 7:17pm

Huss417 said: "On Broadway Direct it has this listed.

"PLEASE NOTE: Sarah Paulson will not appear in the 6/26 matinee and evening performances."

"

Telecharge is the primary ticket seller for Appropriate so for the most accurate info, check Telecharge.com/Appropriate-Tickets

"In theater, the process of it is the experience. Everyone goes through the process, and everyone has the experience together. It doesn't last - only in people's memories and in their hearts. That's the beauty and sadness of it. But that's life - beauty and the sadness. And that is why theater is life." - Sherie Rene Scott

Huss417 Profile Photo
Huss417
#105APPROPRIATE Transferring to the Belasco
Posted: 6/26/24 at 9:02pm

defyingravity11 said: "Huss417 said: "On Broadway Direct it has this listed.

"

Telecharge is the primary ticket seller for Appropriate so for the most accurate info, check Telecharge.com/Appropriate-Tickets
"

I have several I check depending on the show. The only reason I mentioned Broadway Direct is that I received an email about the final performances of Appropriate.

ACL2006 Profile Photo
ACL2006
#106APPROPRIATE Transferring to the Belasco
Posted: 6/27/24 at 7:41am

Huss417 said: "On Broadway Direct it has this listed.

"

I noticed the website understudies.org also had Benko being on for both shows yesterday. I'd assume they got the same info from Broadway Direct.

A Chorus Line revival played its final Broadway performance on August 17, 2008. The tour played its final performance on August 21, 2011. A new non-equity tour started in October 2012 played its final performance on March 23, 2013. Another non-equity tour launched on January 20, 2018. The tour ended its US run in Kansas City and then toured throughout Japan August & September 2018.
Updated On: 6/27/24 at 07:41 AM

Videos