pixeltracker

Brooke Shields...the biggest star on Bway- Page 5

Brooke Shields...the biggest star on Bway

muscle23ftl Profile Photo
muscle23ftl
#100re: Brooke Shields...the biggest star on Bway
Posted: 1/30/05 at 7:53pm

so...has any of you seen "wonderful town" with brooke?

"People have their opinions and that doesn't mean that their opinions are wrong or right. I just take it with a grain of salt because opinions are like as*holes, everyone has one". -Felicia Finley-

muscle23ftl
#101re: Brooke Shields...the biggest star on Bway
Posted: 1/30/05 at 7:54pm

who is liam?

"People have their opinions and that doesn't mean that their opinions are wrong or right. I just take it with a grain of salt because opinions are like as*holes, everyone has one". -Felicia Finley-

Johnnytoc
#102re: Brooke Shields...the biggest star on Bway
Posted: 1/30/05 at 8:00pm

I saw her in it. I LOVE the show, unfortunately I found her rather not too strong of a singer/actress....a passable dancer.

Justice Profile Photo
Justice
#103re: Brooke Shields...the biggest star on Bway
Posted: 1/30/05 at 8:02pm

Uh-oh johnny - you just opened another can of worms...

"Do you know what pledge time is, Andrew"? said the PBS Executive. "Yes", Lloyd Webber replied. "My 50th birthday special must be one program that gets done a lot." "No", mused the man from PBS heedlessy. "Not so much. Our Stephen Sondheim Carnegie Hall concert. That's a big one." Spoons, forks and knives seemed suddenly to suspend their motion in horror, all around the table.

muscle23ftl
#104re: Brooke Shields...the biggest star on Bway
Posted: 1/30/05 at 8:03pm

HAHA!

muscle23ftl
#105re: Brooke Shields...the biggest star on Bway
Posted: 1/30/05 at 10:46pm

go Brooke!

muscle23ftl
#106re: Brooke Shields...the biggest star on Bway
Posted: 1/31/05 at 9:45pm

i will miss
"wonderful town"

tHepHantOmeTTeoFtHeOpeRa
#107re: Brooke Shields...the biggest star on Bway
Posted: 2/1/05 at 5:21pm

i saw it with brooke shields i liked the show not one of my favorites but i didnt think she was that great....

You alone can make my song take flight, help me make the music of the night..... Kiss me goodbye I'm defying gravity.... Mother said straight ahead no to delay or be mislead...

mirramar
#108re: Brooke Shields...the biggest star on Bway
Posted: 2/4/05 at 11:25am

I saw WT w/ Brooke twice, and 2nd time was for the last show, Jan 30th (I have tons of excellent pics of curtain call and w/ the cast).
The best part of WT was the fact that the theater is right across from Ave Q and I was able to leave the show for a few minutes and do the lottery (which I WON) and I was able to see John Tartaglia's last performance!
WT was fairly good, I saw it the 2nd time for the Conga scene and to get another glimpse of an ADORABLE ensemble member.

Videos