pixeltracker

Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!- Page 5

Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#100re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 10/15/06 at 7:59pm

I didn't mean to ignore you, Phanty. she thanked me for a letter I sent her in August (and that she replied to, LOL).

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

bwayondabrain
#101re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 10/15/06 at 8:03pm

awesome, dancing!
i hope she or some other cast members respond to my large letter/package i sent them
:)

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#102re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 10/15/06 at 10:40pm

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#103re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 10/20/06 at 7:53pm

Sending lotsa love to the girl with golden hair as she sits in her 5th floor dressing room making jewelry and writing music.

"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher

harris007 Profile Photo
harris007
#104re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 10/20/06 at 8:15pm

*the cows are all wearing their i love tina m shirts

Attend the tale of Bovine Boy His party threads we all enjoy But does he have Mad Cow Disease? He doesn't eat beef - but cows skating? - oh please!!! With cocoa!?! And lemonade!?! The heifer-mad poster of Broadway (World)

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#105re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 10/21/06 at 12:24am

Obviously, I was wrong. Word on the street is that the girl with golden hair went on as Julia tonight!

bwayondabrain
#106re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 10/21/06 at 9:10am

i am really feeling the Tina love!
i sent a letter to the cast awhile ago, and she just got back to me yesterday in the mail! Tina had the female members of the cast sign a playbill, and wrote me a note.
What really did it for me was that Tina put CareBear stickers on the envelope!
:P

So I am officially in love with Tina now

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#107re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 10/23/06 at 9:10pm

Spread the Tina Maddigan love!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

dancingthrulife04
#108re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 10/23/06 at 9:15pm

What really did it for me was that Tina put CareBear stickers on the envelope!

Haha, she di d that on mine too. Too cute!

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

bwayondabrain
#109re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 10/23/06 at 9:17pm

i know! i took a picture of the sticker :) i should post it, haha

wow, she is really too cute- i made her my computer background

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#110re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 10/23/06 at 9:23pm

It's those little things that mean alot!

TristezzaBella27
#111re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 10/23/06 at 9:24pm

LOL ommmg! what carebears did she use?! :dead:

CAREBEAR STARE!!!!!!

bwayondabrain
#112re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 10/23/06 at 9:27pm

i dont know my Carebears, but the bear is bluish/greenish, and has a shooting star on its belly

dancingthrulife04
#113re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 10/23/06 at 9:29pm

Me too, I think. I'll look later.

TristezzaBella27
#114re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 10/23/06 at 9:30pm

awww that is Wish Bear!! awwwww!!!! too adorable! i swear the woman is a grown child! re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#115re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 10/24/06 at 10:49pm

re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!

So cute!

MistressoftheHouse
#116re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 10/24/06 at 10:53pm

Wow, that's really adorable. So cute to read, since I think this is my first time in this thread.

(Don't shoot me...BWW moves so fast, it's hard to keep up with everything. I do have Tina love, though!)

Avatar credit goes to _shiksagoddess_ on livejournal.com.

Show Off
#117re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 10/25/06 at 5:25pm

I love Tinaaaa

I need to send her a letter still.

dancingthrulife04
#118re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 10/25/06 at 5:45pm

I lied. Mine has a moon on it. Which one is that?

Show Off
#119re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 10/25/06 at 6:18pm

Ahhh I want a Tina carebear :)

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#120re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 10/25/06 at 6:30pm

re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!

This one!

dancingthrulife04
#121re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 10/25/06 at 6:36pm

Yup, that's it! Does it have a name?

TristezzaBella27
#123re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 10/27/06 at 4:44am

OMG WHAT IS THAT?!!!???? explain yourself!!! i wanna seee! i am so asking everyone i know if they have a sprint phone tomorrow.... lol this might explain why she threw my verizon phone at me.... lol
Updated On: 10/27/06 at 04:44 AM

bwayondabrain
#124re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 10/27/06 at 6:22am

what, what, what is Tina doing in a cellphone?

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#125re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 10/27/06 at 9:22pm

Funny, huh?

Videos