pirate queen sinks

bwaydoc Profile Photo
bwaydoc
#100re: pirate queen
Posted: 3/28/07 at 11:02pm

Testing,

It is an enjoyable night at the theater. Just keep an open mind and form your own opinion.

I wish I could go back to college. Life was so simple back then. - Kate Monster.

"Who here feels like they have no idea what they're doing?" - George, Grey's Anatomy

Popular Profile Photo
Popular
#101re: pirate queen
Posted: 3/28/07 at 11:09pm

Testing - I'm glad to hear Steph was back in tonight and that your wife enjoyed it. Thanks for updating us.

Testing1232 Profile Photo
Testing1232
#102re: pirate queen
Posted: 3/28/07 at 11:36pm

Going in with a totally open mind ! Liked what I saw of the "Behind The Scenes" that aired on 21 (cheese factor aside)--

Wife said Steph was amazing ! Looking forward to seeing her !

(and the show !)

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#103re: pirate queen
Posted: 3/28/07 at 11:44pm

It's a beautiful show.

"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher

bwaydoc Profile Photo
bwaydoc
#104re: pirate queen
Posted: 3/29/07 at 10:05am

Testing, let us know what you thought of the show after you get back.

I wish I could go back to college. Life was so simple back then. - Kate Monster.

"Who here feels like they have no idea what they're doing?" - George, Grey's Anatomy

Testing1232 Profile Photo
Testing1232
#105re: pirate queen
Posted: 3/29/07 at 10:54am

WILL DO !

Lady Italy Profile Photo
Lady Italy
#106re: pirate queen
Posted: 3/29/07 at 11:44am

Testing...
Hope your PQ experience is equal to your wife's. (in the manly sort of way)

Videos