pixeltracker

"TV-based name into Legally Blonde in the not-too-distant future"?- Page 5

"TV-based name into Legally Blonde in the not-too-distant future"?

zoran912 Profile Photo
zoran912
#100TV star to star in LB?
Posted: 8/16/07 at 6:35am

It can still be stunt casting if the performer is talented. Stunt casting has such a negative connotation, but one must remember that for every Melanie Griffith, there is a . . . well someone. There's someone.

americanboy99 Profile Photo
americanboy99
#101TV star to star in LB?
Posted: 8/16/07 at 7:36am

Ashley Tisdale is a possibility.

(not that I would want it, but SHE would sell tickets.)

americanboy99 Profile Photo
americanboy99
#102TV star to star in LB?
Posted: 8/16/07 at 10:17pm

BUMP.

I was so oddly intrigued after I mentioned Tisdale this morning. I would randomly think about it throughout the day, and it wasn't bad...

jimnysf
#103TV star to star in LB?
Posted: 8/16/07 at 10:36pm

The next TV Name to appear as Elle Woods!

TV star to star in LB?

or if they cast older....Elle and Paulette

TV star to star in LB?

"I've lost everything! Luis, Marty, my baby with Chris, Chris himself, James. All I ever wanted was love." --Sheridan Crane "Passions" ------- "Housework is like bad sex. Every time I do it, I swear I'll never do it again til the next time company comes."--"Lulu" from "Can't Stop The Music" ----- "When the right doors didn't open for him, he went through the wrong ones" - "Sweet Bird of Youth" ------------ --------- "Passions" is uncancelled! See NBC.com for more info.

TheBlonde
#104TV star to star in LB?
Posted: 8/17/07 at 12:23am

Ashley Tisdale is a possibility.

Funny you should mention that, I was just thinking about that too... she certainly would not be my first choice either, but the HSM demographic pretty well matches that of LB...

gobybubble
#105TV star to star in LB?
Posted: 8/17/07 at 12:37am

I doubt Ashley Tisdale would be available for that long of time. She just finished High School Musical 2, and will start filming The Suite Life Of Zack and Cody again soon, and will most likely still be filming in February. Not to mention High School Musical 3 will happen so she will most likely be in that. So I doubt Ashley Tisdale has time to grace the stage of The Palace.

My bet is on Nick or Kristen.

jimnysf
#106TV star to star in LB?
Posted: 8/17/07 at 12:39am

My bet is on Nick

OK. If Nick plays Elle, then I'll buy a ticket to that!

"I've lost everything! Luis, Marty, my baby with Chris, Chris himself, James. All I ever wanted was love." --Sheridan Crane "Passions" ------- "Housework is like bad sex. Every time I do it, I swear I'll never do it again til the next time company comes."--"Lulu" from "Can't Stop The Music" ----- "When the right doors didn't open for him, he went through the wrong ones" - "Sweet Bird of Youth" ------------ --------- "Passions" is uncancelled! See NBC.com for more info.

gobybubble
#107TV star to star in LB?
Posted: 8/17/07 at 12:40am

Haha, I meant Nick as Warner, as was discussed earlier on in this thread.

MadProps86 Profile Photo
MadProps86
#108TV star to star in LB?
Posted: 8/17/07 at 1:00am

jimnysf, I could just imagine all the word bubbles they'd need to create if lil' Endora took over the role, lol.

jimnysf
#109TV star to star in LB?
Posted: 8/17/07 at 1:31am

Little Endora would be adorable, though! We know she can dance a little. She did the Conga today.

MerMaggieGalinda
#110TV star to star in LB?
Posted: 8/17/07 at 3:55am

Even for stunt casting, Ashley Tisdale is just BAD. She should never step on a Broadway stage. EVER. But if she did, maybe she'd stop being so full of herself when she sees all the terrible reviews.
Updated On: 8/17/07 at 03:55 AM

TheBlonde
#111TV star to star in LB?
Posted: 8/20/07 at 1:41am

Looks like Kristen Bell will be playing Elle after all!

http://www.variety.com/article/VR1117970491.html?categoryid=14&cs=1

LOL.
Updated On: 8/20/07 at 01:41 AM

tourboi
#112TV star to star in LB?
Posted: 8/20/07 at 4:46am

If this means no Kristin in LB, I'm sad. Officially. I'd hoped to see her on stage again. She was one of the (few) good things about Tom Sawyer a few years ago.

And, I just now (late I know) saw the last episode of Veronica Mars...I'm already in withdrawal.

sweetestsiren Profile Photo
sweetestsiren
#113TV star to star in LB?
Posted: 8/20/07 at 9:27am

Heh. Broadway might be my first love, but I'm honestly glad that Kristen's concentrating on TV and film for now. She'll have plenty of time for the stage later when she's more established, and frankly I think she'd be much better off originating a role than replacing Laura Bell Bundy.

Have to say, way excited about that Apatow film.

shesamarshmallow
#114TV star to star in LB?
Posted: 8/20/07 at 9:52am

Yeah, but in Ausiello's column about it, the producers said this:
But since we're an ensemble show, with many arcs playing out through the year, we found a way to jump into a small window in (Bell's) schedule."

broadwayunderstudies.com - most underrated performers on broadway

ClumsyDude15 Profile Photo
ClumsyDude15
#115TV star to star in LB?
Posted: 8/20/07 at 9:59am

"And, I just now (late I know) saw the last episode of Veronica Mars...I'm already in withdrawal"

I miss V Mars. TV star to star in LB?

I'd love to see Kristin as Elle!
I don't know if it will happen, but I'd love it.

"Anybody that goes to the theater, I think we’re all misfits, so we ended up on stage or in the audience.” --- Patti LuPone.

sweetestsiren Profile Photo
sweetestsiren
#116TV star to star in LB?
Posted: 8/20/07 at 10:04am

If she can fit in Legally Blonde, more power to her. I'm just glad that she's not forgoing more lucrative opportunities in favor of being a replacement on Broadway, at least right now.

theaterdude87 Profile Photo
theaterdude87
#117TV star to star in LB?
Posted: 8/20/07 at 12:41pm

On Perez:

“This was not easy to pull off,” said Heroes creator-exec producer Tim Kring. “But since we’re an ensemble show, with many arcs playing out through the year, we found a way to jump into a small window in (Bell’s) schedule.”

I feel like she still may be doing Legally Blonde...from what the producer said.

for fierce, fabulous and fun times visit eric mathew's world. http://ericmathew.blogspot.com/

withoutlovewithoutU Profile Photo
withoutlovewithoutU
#118TV star to star in LB?
Posted: 8/20/07 at 2:49pm

I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

"If we don't live happily ever after at least we survive until the end of the week!" -Kermit the frog "I need the money... it costs a lot to look this cheap!" -Dolly P. "Oh please, Over at 'Gypsy' Patti LuPone hasn't even alienated her first daughter yet!" Mary Testa in "Xanadu" "...Like a drunk Chita Rivera!" Robin de Jesus in "In the Heights"

"B*tch, I don't know your life." -Xanadu After that if he still doesn't understand why you were uncomfortable and are now infuriated, kick him again but this time with Jazz Hands!!! -KillerTofu

BrodyFosse123 Profile Photo
BrodyFosse123
#119TV star to star in LB?
Posted: 8/20/07 at 2:58pm

Kristen Bell will be joining NBC's hit series HEROES for a character cycle so she's already booked for the next few months. Ironically, her HEROES character is named Elle.

Ouch!

TV star to star in LB?

Videos