News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

JRB's THE CONNECTOR at MCC will star Scott Bakula, Jessica Molaskey, Ben Levi Ross, & more- Page 6

JRB's THE CONNECTOR at MCC will star Scott Bakula, Jessica Molaskey, Ben Levi Ross, & more

ChiDoc Profile Photo
ChiDoc
#125JRB's THE CONNECTOR at MCC will star Scott Bakula, Jessica Molaskey, Ben Levi Ross, & more
Posted: 6/21/24 at 1:24pm

TylerJia said: "Listened twice this morning already (I'm UK-based), music is very reminiscent of JRB's solo material (especially the first album) and I have no qualms with that at all. This will be getting MANY rotations on my Spotify for the foreseeable..."

Not only is very stylistically JRB, but man does Ben Levi Ross' voice remind me of the composer's.  I'm definitely digging the album, because it is so very Brown.

LYLS3637 Profile Photo
LYLS3637
#126JRB's THE CONNECTOR at MCC will star Scott Bakula, Jessica Molaskey, Ben Levi Ross, & more
Posted: 6/21/24 at 3:15pm

The Western Wall is just as thrilling as I remember. Most exciting number I've seen/heard on stage in years...

"I shall stay until the wind changes."
Updated On: 6/21/24 at 03:15 PM

CATSNYrevival Profile Photo
CATSNYrevival
#127JRB's THE CONNECTOR at MCC will star Scott Bakula, Jessica Molaskey, Ben Levi Ross, & more
Posted: 6/21/24 at 3:36pm

A bit of a snooze. The Western Wall was pretty good. Can't say that for the rest of the album. I adore Ben Levi Ross though.

Alex Kulak2
#128JRB's THE CONNECTOR at MCC will star Scott Bakula, Jessica Molaskey, Ben Levi Ross, & more
Posted: 6/21/24 at 4:32pm

This album sounds like they let JRB lock himself in a studio and go full JRB, in the best possible way. Some of those piano licks on Cassandra are breathtaking.

This one's definitely getting a lot more airtime from me.

Falsettolands
#129JRB's THE CONNECTOR at MCC will star Scott Bakula, Jessica Molaskey, Ben Levi Ross, & more
Posted: 7/5/24 at 1:39pm

any rumblings on what might be next for this piece, if anything?

Videos