pixeltracker

City Center's 24-25 Season: Ragtime, Urinetown, LaChiusa's Wild Party, Love Life- Page 6

City Center's 24-25 Season: Ragtime, Urinetown, LaChiusa's Wild Party, Love Life

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#125City Centers 24-25: Ragtime, Urinetown, LaChiusa's Wild Party, Love Life
Posted: 5/25/24 at 12:15pm

A friend purchased tix for Mattress at the box office.  When he gave his name, the computer told the box office person he was eligible for the discount.  (He's not, and it's been a few years since he has been.)   Didn't check his id.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

Huss417 Profile Photo
Huss417
#126City Centers 24-25: Ragtime, Urinetown, LaChiusa's Wild Party, Love Life
Posted: 5/25/24 at 1:00pm

Might be just me but anytime I have had to pick up tickets at City Center Box Office they have asked me for my ID.

"I hope your Fanny is bigger than my Peter." Mary Martin to Ezio Pinza opening night of Fanny.

VintageSnarker
#127City Centers 24-25: Ragtime, Urinetown, LaChiusa's Wild Party, Love Life
Posted: 5/25/24 at 4:42pm

I got my ticket for Ragtime with the Access code just now very easily. There was still good availability on the two dates I checked. 

starlightexpress2
#128City Centers 24-25: Ragtime, Urinetown, LaChiusa's Wild Party, Love Life
Posted: 5/27/24 at 9:05pm

Just an FYI, there was a $700 unauthorized transaction through TodayTix one day after I called to place an order for Ragtime at NYCC. I can't imagine this is a coincidence and can only assume the person who took my order misused my card details City Centers 24-25: Ragtime, Urinetown, LaChiusa's Wild Party, Love Life

I would suggest that other folks check their credit card statements.

Edit: I've reached out to TodayTix to get more info. I've never used the platform before so I'm pretty confident someone stole my card details but I do want to verify through them, it's possible some glitch somewhere charged me. I do also want to say that there are many ways for people to steal card numbers and the super kind and patient guy that helped me place my order for NYCC isn't automatically the culprit here. I was a bit frustrated when I first wrote this but my assumption is just that, an assumption. And those are often wrong. Just want to raise awareness in case whatever happened to me is also happening to others.

Updated On: 5/28/24 at 09:05 PM

Huss417 Profile Photo
Huss417
#129City Centers 24-25: Ragtime, Urinetown, LaChiusa's Wild Party, Love Life
Posted: 5/28/24 at 8:57am

starlightexpress2 said: "Just an FYI, there was a $700 unauthorized transaction through TodayTix one day after I called to place an order for Ragtime at NYCC. I can't imagine this is a coincidence and can only assume the person who took my order misused my card details City Centers 24-25: Ragtime, Urinetown, LaChiusa's Wild Party, Love Life

Edit: I've reached out to TodayTix to get more info. I've never used the platform before so I'm pretty confident someone stole my card details but I do want to verify through them, it's possible some glitch somewhere charged me. I do also want to say that there are many ways for people to steal card numbers and the super kind and patient guy that helped me place my order for NYCC isn't automatically the culprit here. I was a bit frustrated when I first wrote this but my assumption is just that, an assumption. And those are often wrong. Just want to raise awareness in case whatever happened to me is also happening to others.
"

I wasn't aware TodayTix is selling Ragtime tickets or that you can even order by phone. In the future you might be better off going directly through nycitycenter.org or calling their box office.

"I hope your Fanny is bigger than my Peter." Mary Martin to Ezio Pinza opening night of Fanny.
Updated On: 5/28/24 at 08:57 AM

spicemonkey
#130City Centers 24-25: Ragtime, Urinetown, LaChiusa's Wild Party, Love Life
Posted: 5/28/24 at 9:22am

starlightexpress2 said: "Just an FYI, there was a $700 unauthorized transaction through TodayTix one day after I called to place an order for Ragtime at NYCC. I can't imagine this is a coincidence and can only assume the person who took my order misused my card details City Centers 24-25: Ragtime, Urinetown, LaChiusa's Wild Party, Love Life

"

what number did u call to buy Ragtime ticket

starlightexpress2
#131City Centers 24-25: Ragtime, Urinetown, LaChiusa's Wild Party, Love Life
Posted: 5/28/24 at 11:25am

I did not buy (and have never bought) tickets through TodayTix. When I purchased Ragtime tickets I called the New York City Center box office at 212-581-1212

Videos