pixeltracker

"Perfect for US": The NEXT TO NORMAL love thread!- Page 68

"Perfect for US": The NEXT TO NORMAL love thread!

TJ2
#1675re: 'Perfect for US': The NEXT TO NORMAL love thread!
Posted: 7/1/10 at 9:05pm

According to a friend, Asa Somers is Dan tonight.

migioso
#1676re: 'Perfect for US': The NEXT TO NORMAL love thread!
Posted: 7/1/10 at 9:35pm

It's true - I was at lotto to help a friend, and saw his name on the board when I went in to buy the ticket for her. Maybe he's the Dan/doctors understudy while Michael is Dan in Brian's absence?

MeggilyWeggily08 Profile Photo
MeggilyWeggily08
#1677re: 'Perfect for US': The NEXT TO NORMAL love thread!
Posted: 7/1/10 at 10:24pm

Updated On: 12/3/11 at 10:24 PM

TJ2
#1678re: 'Perfect for US': The NEXT TO NORMAL love thread!
Posted: 7/3/10 at 7:28pm

Finally... there is a "living on a latte and a prayer mug" being sold at the theater. It is black with purple letters.

MeggilyWeggily08
#1679re: 'Perfect for US': The NEXT TO NORMAL love thread!
Posted: 7/3/10 at 10:12pm

My friend told me that someone told her that they're only available at the theatre, and for a limited time....I want one so badly.

Gabster
#1680re: 'Perfect for US': The NEXT TO NORMAL love thread!
Posted: 7/12/10 at 1:31pm

Any info on what Michael Berry's last day is? Could yesterday have been his last time on as Dan? re: 'Perfect for US': The NEXT TO NORMAL love thread!

I saw the show Saturday night and he was almost as good as I thought Bobby was. His voice is so gorgeous. This is really off topic and pointless but Adam has gotten sooo skinny! His voice has gotten so much more powerful though.

Blockhead24 Profile Photo
Blockhead24
#1681re: 'Perfect for US': The NEXT TO NORMAL love thread!
Posted: 7/12/10 at 1:39pm

Someone yesterday told me August sometime re: 'Perfect for US': The NEXT TO NORMAL love thread!.

JoeGillis
#1682re: 'Perfect for US': The NEXT TO NORMAL love thread!
Posted: 7/12/10 at 2:22pm

I was at yesterday's matinée (7.11) I haven't seen the show in a little over a year, and wanted to see Alice again before she left and I had been wanting to see Kyle since he took over.

Michael was on as Dan, I liked his take on the character, but his chemistry with Alice left much to be desired. Alice was electric in her performance, but her voice is just shot. I'm glad i was able to see her early on in the run. I hope she gets some well deserved voice rest before the tour begins.

Jen struggled with her voice at times during the first act but overall was ok . Kyle was AMAZING, STELLAR performance, very different than Aaron, but it works and his voice is superb. Louis was on as Dr. Madden and was great - I would love to see his take on Dan. Adam's performance was solid and he was in good voice.

I stuck around after the show, hoping to catch La Ripley. Louis, Michael and Adam all came out and after about 20 mins of waiting a theatre employee came out and announced she and other cast members would not be coming out as they were resting for the evening performance.

I'm looking forward to going back in the fall to see Marin Mazzie and Jason Danieley.

adamgreer Profile Photo
adamgreer
#1683re: 'Perfect for US': The NEXT TO NORMAL love thread!
Posted: 7/12/10 at 3:43pm

Louis was on as Dr. Madden and was great - I would love to see his take on Dan.

Do you mean Asa? Louis is always on as Dr. Madden, and to my knowledge, doesn't cover Dan.

Gabster
#1684re: 'Perfect for US': The NEXT TO NORMAL love thread!
Posted: 7/12/10 at 3:57pm

Even though he doesn't cover Dan, I'd like to see Louis' take on the role as well. I think that's what that person meant by it...not that he does play the role but that it would be interesting to see him do it.

adamgreer Profile Photo
adamgreer
#1685re: 'Perfect for US': The NEXT TO NORMAL love thread!
Posted: 7/12/10 at 3:58pm

Well, that I would certainly agree with. I'd love to see a younger Dan- which is one of the reasons I'm upset I missed Asa.

Blockhead24
#1686re: 'Perfect for US': The NEXT TO NORMAL love thread!
Posted: 7/12/10 at 3:59pm

"Louis was on as Dr. Madden and was great - I would love to see his take on Dan"

Me too!

MeggilyWeggily08
#1687re: 'Perfect for US': The NEXT TO NORMAL love thread!
Posted: 8/27/10 at 3:51pm

Updated On: 12/3/11 at 03:51 PM

steven22 Profile Photo
steven22
#1688re: 'Perfect for US': The NEXT TO NORMAL love thread!
Posted: 8/27/10 at 4:02pm

Maybe Brian is taking a vacation....

BS
#1689re: 'Perfect for US': The NEXT TO NORMAL love thread!
Posted: 8/27/10 at 8:40pm

Could he be going into the tour?

adamgreer Profile Photo
adamgreer
#1690re: 'Perfect for US': The NEXT TO NORMAL love thread!
Posted: 8/27/10 at 8:44pm

Brian Crum is going on as Henry next week, according to his facebook. Kantor is covering Henry only, not Gabe.

(So if Kyle misses, Crum will go on for Gabe, and Kantor will go on for Henry.)

MeggilyWeggily08
#1691re: 'Perfect for US': The NEXT TO NORMAL love thread!
Posted: 8/27/10 at 8:50pm

Thanks! I'll be back next week - loved Brian as Henry. And I'll just have to pray that Kyle Dean's running late (don't want to wish illness on the guy) on his way to the theatre, and Adam goes on as Gabe re: 'Perfect for US': The NEXT TO NORMAL love thread!

adamgreer Profile Photo
adamgreer
#1692re: 'Perfect for US': The NEXT TO NORMAL love thread!
Posted: 8/27/10 at 8:53pm

Adam Kantor isn't covering Gabe, only Henry. re: 'Perfect for US': The NEXT TO NORMAL love thread!

MeggilyWeggily08
#1693re: 'Perfect for US': The NEXT TO NORMAL love thread!
Posted: 8/27/10 at 9:24pm

Duh, you just said that. Got too excited about Brian to read the rest carefully!

Blockhead24
#1694re: 'Perfect for US': The NEXT TO NORMAL love thread!
Posted: 8/28/10 at 11:51am

Apparently Mackenzie finally went on for Natalie on Thursday?? Anyone know if that's true?

adamgreer Profile Photo
adamgreer
#1695re: 'Perfect for US': The NEXT TO NORMAL love thread!
Posted: 8/28/10 at 12:42pm

No idea about Thursday, but she's on for the matinee today....

I'm going to lotto tonight, hoping she goes on again. Fingers crossed.

shrekster224 Profile Photo
shrekster224
#1696re: 'Perfect for US': The NEXT TO NORMAL love thread!
Posted: 8/28/10 at 10:31pm

She did indeed go on Thursday and I heard she was great. adamgreer, can't wait to hear back about how she was (possibly) tonight.

TJ2
#1697re: 'Perfect for US': The NEXT TO NORMAL love thread!
Posted: 8/28/10 at 11:24pm

I was lucky to see Mackenzie this afternoon. She was excellent! Her singing and acting were both amazing. I think she looks younger than Jen and Meghann and seems the most believable as a 16 year old.

When I walked by the Booth before the evening show, there were no understudies listed yet so I don't know if she went on tonight.

Blockhead24
#1698re: 'Perfect for US': The NEXT TO NORMAL love thread!
Posted: 8/28/10 at 11:40pm

^ she didn't

Salene Profile Photo
Salene
#1699re: 'Perfect for US': The NEXT TO NORMAL love thread!
Posted: 9/2/10 at 2:16pm

Tom Kitt and Brian Yorkey in Oslo for the Norwegian production which opens tomorrow:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/n2ndnt

Theatre website:
http://www.detnorsketeatret.no/

Videos