pixeltracker

Casting for the Little Mermad- Page 7

Casting for the Little Mermad

nydirector2
#150re: Casting for the Little Mermaid
Posted: 10/15/05 at 3:29pm

Kerry is 34...and she still looks and sounds like a teenager, so I don't see the problem with casting her as Ariel.

I just can't imagine Celia in that kind of role. I wish I had seen her as Johanna or Clara, but everything I've seen her in she's been more of the wall flower character, not the beautiful young ingenue. I could be wrong.

I also think an unknown would be best. The star casting, as in the movies, should be for the villains/character roles.

mikeyb16 Profile Photo
mikeyb16
#151re: Casting for the Little Mermaid
Posted: 4/9/06 at 2:27pm

well my vote is defiantely goin 2 Kerry Butler coz shes got the look and the voice. so i see no reason 2 why she wud get turned down. Kerry Rulez! and shes a babe

LorelaiGilmore Profile Photo
LorelaiGilmore
#152re: Casting for the Little Mermaid
Posted: 4/9/06 at 5:23pm

I'm going with Celia for Ariel, but I love her.

And either Matthew or Cheyanne for Eric would be fine by me.

oy with the poodles already!

mikeyb16 Profile Photo
mikeyb16
#153re: Casting for the Little Mermaid
Posted: 4/11/06 at 4:16pm

From what I've read from the internet was that Kerry Butler was attending the Workshop for Little Mermaid Musical. I really do hope she gets the part. I luv her. Oh i do wish the casting directors wud hurry up sortin the parts. im still on the edge of my seat and prayin that Kerry will win.

!!KERRY RULEZ!!

Theatreboy49 Profile Photo
Theatreboy49
#154re: Casting for the Little Mermaid
Posted: 4/11/06 at 9:52pm

Jenna Leigh Green for Ariel. How many times must I say it!

<------ Me and my friends with patti Lupone at my friends afterparty for her concert with audra mcdonald during the summer of 2007.
"I am sorry but it is an unjust world and virtue is only triumphant in theatricle performances" The Mikado

mikeyb16 Profile Photo
mikeyb16
#155re: Casting for the Little Mermaid
Posted: 4/12/06 at 11:20am

Come on Kerry! U can do it!

Videos