pixeltracker

Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!- Page 7

Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#150re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 11/25/06 at 11:45pm

It's been a while since the girl with golden hair was up there where she belongs. re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!

I dug up this old article from 2002. It's so endearing!

https://www.broadwaytovegas.com/April28,2002.html

"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher
Updated On: 11/25/06 at 11:45 PM

TristezzaBella27
#151re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 11/26/06 at 12:59am

I found that article a month or so ago. I think I actually cried when I read it. She is so amazing and things she talked about in the article.... oye. With only a little over 40 shows left.... I hope she gets to go on when I can see her atleast ONCE!

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#152re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 11/26/06 at 1:04am

Ditto!

"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#153re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 12/30/06 at 9:11pm

Bump for the girl with golden hair, Best Standby ever!

Updated On: 12/30/06 at 09:11 PM

Yankeefan007
#154re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 12/30/06 at 9:17pm

Tina Maddigan: Best Standby/Understudy
Winner of the 2006 Yankeefan007 Award for Excellence in Theatre

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#155re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 12/30/06 at 9:28pm

The Winner Takes It All!

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#156re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 12/31/06 at 12:12pm

That is a really sweet article.

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

FOAnatic Profile Photo
FOAnatic
#157re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 12/31/06 at 12:14pm

I heard last night that her next project was to be replacing Mary Birdsong in FAME BECOMES ME. But it's not happening since the closing announcement.

Sad, really. I saw the show and THAT is a role designed for her. She would've been great.

"I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about." - Oscar Wilde
Updated On: 12/31/06 at 12:14 PM

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#158re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 12/31/06 at 12:15pm

That stinks. re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

Videos